[Guide]A GoD Leveling Guide (1-72) By Jestyr

Hey guys!

Welcome to Lineage!

This guide is mostly for new players considering our veterans know a thing or two about what their doing.

This is what I've found to be the best way to level.

Levels 1-20

Do the newbie quests, get your gear and items and do your class change. Nothing can level you faster than these quests. They're simple, streamlined and easy. So it's pretty hard to **** up. Be sure to get your gear with the |Proof of Judgement| in accordance with your class. E.g Light for rogue or assassin types, heavy for warrior or tank types, and robes for all mage and support classes. There are few exceptions to this rule but those classes are typically for more experienced Lineage players.

Levels 21-34

Now might be a good time to do your first Kamaloaka, or you can save it for when your 37 and caught in between quests, but XP is XP and if you do the 23 or 26 Kama now, you can do the 39 Kama later with a larger group and receive better XP rewards. The Guard for the Kamaloaka is in Gludio where most of your quests will take place afterward. After you complete or decide to put it off, you can do your quests at RoA(Ruins of Agony) and RoD(Ruins of Despair). In the end you should end up around level 34-35 and be well set on your way to 40. At this point you shouldn't need DSS but once you're time i think it wise to stock up.

Levels 35-40

Now's the time to do your Wasteland quests. They are annoying and some take a long time, in total in can take about 2 hours, but they are worth it and help you a lot.

*Don't forget to rebuff at the newbie buffer as much as possible*

Once you complete these quests you may find yourself a bit behind where you need to be, so I recommend farming the mobs at Death Pass or Hardin's Private Academy to get yourself to 38. Another option is to do the Kamaloaka's if you didn't before. I'd say that you could do the 39 Kama but be sure to have a full group with 2 healers, otherwise the 36 Kama would more than suffice to get you to or almost get you to 38. Once you've reached 38 head back to Gludio and receive your second class change quest. This quest is actually quite easy. They have you kill 3 tough mobs and then turn in a certificate and voila! You're class is changed. However as a precaution I would recommend grabbing some Greater Healing Potions as they can be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful quest mob.

NOTE: Once you complete your lvl 40+ class change quest DO NOT spend your |Proofs of Judgment| on armor and gear. Spend them on all the appropiate SS/BSPS such as C-Grade Soul Shots or C-Grade Blessed Spirit Shots. You'll get all your gear and armor from the rewards claim page here. You'll need to log in a scroll down to claim your rewards, then visit the Dimensional Merchant in town to receive them in game. Also once you reach level 40 go to Giran, Oren, Aden, or Goddard and shout for a mentor. Their buffs and XP boost make the game a whole lot easier for you. Try and find a mentor that stays online a lot as you never know when you'll get the irking to play lineage 2.

Levels 41-54

Now's the time to complete your first Daily quest. You should have received it from the class master with whom you changed your class. After completing this quest which incorporates killing mobs outside Ivory Tower located near Oren Township, you'll want to head over to Cruma Tower by Dion Township. If you're a squishy class and can't deal with damage then i'd recommend the first floor of the tower(Don't forget to get the quest from atop the tower before going down the elevator), otherwise the second floor will do fine for you. Again some Greater Healing Potions are always nice in case of sticky situation. After hitting about 47 you should head down to the second floor which can be reached by talking to one of the Ivory Tower Wizards to the left and right of the entrance right at the bottom of the elevator. These mobs give great XP and die pretty quickly, but it's important that you are careful because they do work in groups and you don't want to get yourself overwhelmed. Easily in a few hours you should be able to reach 54-55 from killing these guys.

***Alternative Locations***

Enchanted Valley, Forrest of Mirrors, Outlaw Forest

NOTE: Don't forget to claim your rewards for 45,50,55

Levels 55-61

These levels tend to get a bit tougher and take a large deal more time to gain. The best way to go about things is in a group, but at first you should head to Aden Township at 55 and talk to the Adventurer Helper to get a quest. Farm the mobs in the Forsaken Plains until you complete the quest. *I recommend not going in the crater but running left of where you spawn. There's a lot fewer players there.* Once you've completed the quest head on over to the Tower of Insolence(TOI) and take on levels 1-3. I absolutely recommend you have Greater Healing Potions and at least a group of 4 people to take on these mobs. They are high risk high reward and some can really dish out a lot of damage. So be careful. In TOI however the XP is very good and you can reach level 61 in a matter of hours.

Levels 62-72

Now that you've gotten your A-Grade gear from the Dimensional Merchant, *wink wink* it's time for you to head on over to the Wall of Argos near Goddard Township. These mobs can be farmed solo but it's also good for you to farm in groups. They tend to be spread out more but they offer GREAT rewards in the way of XP and gold, about 7k adena per drop. You'll find yourself leveling very quickly here, maybe even faster than 55-61. The mobs are somewhat tough but nothing too hard to handle. If you're a mage and keep running out of mana, you should go ahead and try the Hot Springs by Goddard Township. They drop more herbs than most mobs their level and still give a nice a-beep-t of XP. Farming in these areas you can easily reach 72 quickly.

***Alternative Locations***

Blazing Swamp, TOI Floors 6-9(Grouped), Valley of Saints, The Old Battlefield, Garden of Beasts

Closing

Now that you've reached 72 you've become quite the experienced player. There's a lot more you can do and gathering advice from other members in your clan as well as other players is recommended. You're only 4 levels away from S-Grade Gear and graduating your clans academy(if you are a member). It'll be easier for you to find groups of players around this range too because of the new system design in Lineage 2, everyone is meant to reach higher levels.

I hope this helped guys, I took the time to do it right and hopefully it'll get you where you need to be. Good luck! And have fun, i'll see you in-game.

all credits go to Jestyr

Hello, haven't given karma for a long time and you deserve it buddy. Nice guide. Useless to me, as I bot everytime, useful to newbies. Thanks for sharing.

Hello, haven't given karma for a long time and you deserve it buddy. Nice guide. Useless to me, as I bot everytime, useful to newbies. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Lain.

I appreciate it!

lol at official it gives you a leveling guide

indeed.i have benn using the ncsoft lvling guide too!

but sometimes i was like...now what? o.O

This guide is much better!

• 3 weeks later...