[Question] Which are some "neatral" runes

Hi guys,,

Well i'm still lv24, so i dont have much IP to spend yet but i wanna get me a new set of runes.

I alrdy got a rune set:

- Greater mark of insight (+ magic pen)

- Greater seal of force (+0.1 ability power/lvl)

- Greater glyph of force (+0.17 ability power/lvl)

- Greater quintessence of potency (+4.95 ability)

Got this rune said to play mainly AP champs,, but i also started playing supports like Sona, Karma, Maokai (tank/jungle) and wanna try other supports/tanks later... but just can't buy them yet xD

So my question is.. what runes you think are best to buy if i play mainly tanks/supports.. i was thinking of going mainly for armor/magic resist.

Suggest me smthng :p

Start with Armor seals and MR/level Glyphs

What to take as quints?

I checked mobafire a bit for some rune set-ups for karma/sona and they take moving speed or gold / 10sec

But well sona has his moving buff, karma can increase moving speed either.. and well the money doesnt seem to important to me

Well, Movement quints would work like a charm now(they are on sales too) since they are useful both to support and junglers/tanks

What to take as quints?

I checked mobafire a bit for some rune set-ups for karma/sona and they take moving speed or gold / 10sec

But well sona has his moving buff, karma can increase moving speed either.. and well the money doesnt seem to important to me

dont use mobafire guides...they suck

if you re about to play support get g/10sec quints and some mana regen runes apart from ap

about tanks just get armor and some resist