450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners!

Bleik

Summoners!

Since early spring, we’ve been working with you through the Tribunal to identify those summoners who have had a negative impact on your play experience. For your efforts, and to celebrate the holiday season, we thought it was a good time to thank all those summoners who’ve made a point upholding the Summoner’s Code this year. If you’re over level 6 and haven’t been banned from League of Legends in the past two months, you’re in line to receive 450 Riot Points as a gift from the co-founders and all of us here at Riot Games in appreciation.

We’ve already begun the process of distributing these Riot Points to you, and elegibility of summoners was determined two days ago. But there are an awful lot of good sports out there in the community, so we estimate that everyone should have their Riot Points by December 28, 2011 at midnight. On behalf of all of us here at Riot Games, thank you for making League of Legends a part of your lives! (All weekend sales will be extended by one day, to accommodate the time it may take for all summoners to receive their RP.)

Additionally, this reward is the first step toward a new program that grants Riot Points to summoners as they progress through the game. While we’re focusing this initiative primarily on new summoners, we wanted to ensure that we included everyone who’s made a concerted effort to be a positive force in the League of Legends community before we got into full swing.

Also be sure to take a moment to view a special holiday message from Riot Games Co-Founders Marc ‘Tryndamere’ Merrill and Brandon ‘Ryze’ Beck. On behalf of all of us here at Riot Games thank you for making League of Legends part of your lives, and a for making it a great experience for all summoners the world over.

Happy Snowdown Showdown, summoners! We hope to see you all out there on the Fields of Justice in the New Year!

Who cares about some little 450 RP, right Bleik? hahaha

Well, 450 + 300 from the PSC =750, enough to buy 2 on-sale skins =)

Btw, that Bandit sivir rocks sooo much :(

i took them,i like my new skin.

mr.lucky meng.

If i have multiple accounts do i get 450RP in all acc's ?

Lololololol.I had 60 RP left to my acc.Then I got the 450 and went to 510.I wanted to buy Shaco's skin which was 520 RP so I just bought some RP points with Paypal of 5 Euros.

So, I went up to 1349 RP.I bought Shaco's skin which costs 520 RP and now I'm left with...1129 RP.WTF???

u got Riot's +300 ;)

Lol wasn't that yesterday by mistake?I mean, I thought, that they intended giving 450 but mistakely gave 300. :S

EDIT:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I got +300 for purchasing something?