[Guide]How to change NPC message's

Hmm Hello. I have never been a developer of a server or smth like that but i really find this thing interesting is it really possible to make whatever text you want? :P that would be nice you can actually make joke's to the player's ^^

Yeah mel you can do it and guess what you can also make messages after you buy smth //offtopic like do you remeber when we used to play on Selention and when we buy a wep from the shop there was a message " I hope you broke it" xx: P//offtopic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol yeah once i had a server and i had custom zones and when you click to teleport to the hardest  zone a message pops out and say " ARE YOU CRAZY???" :P

lol dude :D :D :D why you need that text "ARE YOU CRAZY???" :D ok ok it sounds little bit funny, but anyway unusseles.

Btw Dream you have crazy ideas and i like that :)