[Guide]How to change NPC message's

If you want to change the text of an NPC follow these steps..

1. Go to the NPC

2. Hold shift and click it to get the ID

3. Remember the ID then go into your data folder.

4. If it is a Merchant, go into your Merchant folder, if it is a Teleporter, go into your Teleporter folder. Etc..

5. When you find the ID of the NPC in the folder right click and click "Edit"

Change it how you want :)

P.S:I don't know if its already posted or not i didn't search cuz its 1.46 AM and im tired.. i hope that helps you anyway if i reposted this close this thread.

credits to : ownagekilla666

Thnx dude :D sounds nice and funny

Lol yeah once i had a server and i had custom zones and when you click to teleport to the hardest  zone a message pops out and say " ARE YOU CRAZY???" :P

Lol yeah once i had a server and i had custom zones and when you click to teleport to the hardest  zone a message pops out and say " ARE YOU CRAZY???" :P

Lol :D those kind of messages is funny.You can fucked up you're friends l2 like that :D he start to do quest and go to the wrong places :D

lol yeah when he finally is going to complete  the nobl quest a messages pops out saying "Error ! You're to good to be nobless "

is this trick when ur admin on ur server, or also for normal players? if it its for all its cool :)=

ill try it at home, make all Teleports stand out little more, for example: Aden GK, noblese Teleports so i dont cklick on the wrong tp any more xD

lol yeah when he finally is going to complete  the nobl quest a messages pops out saying "Error ! You're to good to be nobless "

yeah pretty cool idea :D i think better is to send him to some random long quest before you finish the noblesse :D It will freak him out