l2 mafia get easy gold

I DON'T KNOW if some have post this post before i use search but i didn't see anythink...

when you hit someone and he use soe some times "he takes you with him" all ppl arround you disapear then when it happens do rr then you will be in base of noobs or koofs so kill all the shops and all noobs and take easy gold :)

(p.s. delete it if this post there is again

Lol yeah that and when the Gm catches you (they are aways in the 2 base's) will ban you.. and anyway nice share but when i did that i get my face pwned by 40 ppl...

• 2 weeks later...

@Nyxem pure SPAM - That's great you know that bug but ... we don't care about that. Share bug/exploit which is not already posted on this forum but you know them instead of spamming. First warning.

look he means that when u make a pvp with someone and u hit him ... and when the other make a soe , he will take u together with him , then make a restart to your char and u will out of the spawn's ;)

ok,man can u explain it once again cause i dont understand it good

• 2 weeks later...

ok,man can u explain it once again cause i dont understand it good

what he means is when u accidentaly reach the wrong village of the enemy faction, then kill the private shops who cant fight back so u get free gold ..