[HELP]Minions Respawn <IMPORTANT>

SunBeam

Question

Yes, this is a cool question

1. I tryed to change Crusader to L2RaidBoss (which is works the time from config but instance is bugged ,i dont have enough java skills to make a new instance in eclipse so...)

2. I have the ids of minion in spawnlist.sql ,i setted their delays to 1 second but is not working ,is fake?

3. Changing pilgrims to L2Monster changes nothing

4. I didn't found in eclipse nothing related to spawn ,so damn i don't know how to set minion respawns

So? xD (i didn't tryed to copy queen ant because i got confused when i saw that Dark Water Dragon use L2Monster as minions ,wtf?) ,so omg ,this is very weird ,help help help xD

5 answers to this question

Yes, this is a cool question

1. I tryed to change Crusader to L2RaidBoss (which is works the time from config but instance is bugged ,i dont have enough java skills to make a new instance in eclipse so...)

2. I have the ids of minion in spawnlist.sql ,i setted their delays to 1 second but is not working ,is fake?

3. Changing pilgrims to L2Monster changes nothing

4. I didn't found in eclipse nothing related to spawn ,so damn i don't know how to set minion respawns

So? xD (i didn't tryed to copy queen ant because i got confused when i saw that Dark Water Dragon use L2Monster as minions ,wtf?) ,so omg ,this is very weird ,help help help xD

Actually,you have to add the minions' ids in minions.sql

Don't post if you don't know lol

Dark Water Dragon for example spawns 3 minion ,1 type of minons at full hp ,1 type of minions at half hp and 1 type of minions at death ,it must be related to core or something

BUMP