Tyrant Vs Gladiator

Which Are BEst  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are BEst

• Tyrant
    • Gladiator

indeed, it requires combo skills in order to play a summoner =)

u made my day, and yes summoner is last targeted in a mass pvp cuz he does imba dmg with his feline queen or unicorn seraphim =)))

indeed

you just said posts before critical stun is useless and now you agree that critical stun + augment is imba???

you dont even know what ure talking about

and yes, summoners are the least target in pvp, while no one hits them, they have time to cancel everyone...

also...seraphin and cat queen have more patk than any human player in mutual response...so learn the class before talk idiotic things

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

tyrant ofc... well the combination of this way i play tyrant really can kill any class.. at 30% hp use barrier so your hp can remain steady (make sure not to hit any mobs while pvp)  and not increase from vr then zealot AND bison. After that you propably will have max crit chance ( ofc use crit stun fists ) and ur damage will be too high  ;D ... In l2 deathwhisper i had active celestial shield on tyrant and along with barrier i had almost 14 sec of invulnerability + zealot + bison... cool?

This is for pvp server btw for low i really can't tell but for pvp surely tyrant ;)