Best L2j Interlude Pack

Hello Maxcheaters Community.

Im working for about 1 year with l2j Files and till now i think that frozen and acis are the best free packs. But there are still many bugs and bad class ballance. Thats why i would like to know your opinions.

What is the best Free L2j Interlude pack?

What is the Best Non Free L2j Interlude pack?

Thx in forward

You choose one and you participate to make it less crappy ?

Sometimes I don't understand people.

One thing which is sure, all private IL packs are pure crap, based on public releases / private leech with some fixes from others privates packs. Why to pay when you got the same for free. But if they exist, that means they got clients.

The fact they're private mean you got NO CONTROL about content. When you can say a free project is crappy because you read their codes, a private you got no way to control quality until you eventually pay. And that's a very big issue, because privates mainly do money selling 3 "unique" functions, and all their codes is the same than an existing source. For the lambda client, it works ; they think devs are ubber pro etc, but when it comes the time to make updates, you got only your eyes to cry.

So final answer, 2 choices :

Choose your favorite pack according of :

- existing stuff (community, actual content)

- future possibilities (devs/community you think are the most competent, basically)

Help it (report/fix errors) OR sit on your ass and wait without complains.

Finally, another word : you say there are class balances issues, Lineage 2 isn't supposed to be balanced (did you simply read their forums), so lose ALL your hopes when you speak of fullbuff shit 80 hours with +50000 overenchanted stuff (NOT THE WAY TO PLAY L2 WHATEVER GREEKS THINK ; FORMULAS AREN'T MADE FOR THAT).

See any video of Dvp powning lvl 70+ hitting for 5K+, not even fullbuffed, and tell me if it's supposed to be balanced.

I agree Frozen might be a lil bit better than acis for now because the have stuff like Npc's event's but there is no Big Update since a couple of months. Developement seems dead there.

Acis pack is on the best way to be the better pack because they are hungry not like frozen developement....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's just words, they are worthless

thats why L2jBroken got aCis fixes inside right ?

thats why ur commits are 2 lines (and in those 2 lines only thing changed is adding 1 space aka this " "  <-- the space inside)

thats why ur ppl qq-ing on ur forum all day long.

cuz servers using only clean frozen files can hold 500+ ppl  =)

High rate Frozen, low rate Acis :)

u ppl should get real already.

saying this make me believe high rate servers can have bugged skills, bugged sieges, bugged oly, bugged rb's, bugged quests (cuz this is l2jBroken) and only low rates should get the goodies, aka all the above but fixed.