Masteries on Season Two

Yakamoto

Btw for those wondering...

I think you've noticed that Awareness mastery (+5% experience gain), which is extremely necessary for junglers is way too high in the utility tree. Riot said that jungle creeps will have an increased amount of experience given to their killer, so that mastery won't be needed.

I think duo jungle will now be even more viable. I mean... increased exp from mobs, +exp gain from masteries, + exp gain runes, + zilean for his passive.

Btw for those wondering...

I think you've noticed that Awareness mastery (+5% experience gain), which is extremely necessary for junglers is way too high in the utility tree. Riot said that jungle creeps will have an increased amount of experience given to their killer, so that mastery won't be needed.

I think duo jungle will now be even more viable. I mean... increased exp from mobs, +exp gain from masteries, + exp gain runes, + zilean for his passive.

also one tf mid with his passive +2 gold will be ragesome.

also one tf mid with his passive +2 gold will be ragesome.

Atm, TF is a situational pick and his passive is not that needed for that purpose.

Αnd Janna for Movement Speed. :o

janna solo top, tf mid, zilean solo bot and two junglers?

you must pray hard to win.

Atm, TF is a situational pick and his passive is not that needed for that purpose.

i know, just saying.

So the new masteries and that all Ranked Team stuff is coming with Fizz Patch? And the reset in Team Elo? Anyone knows?

I think yes.

I think yes.

Αhmmmmmmmm.... These new masteries, as I can see there are more than 31 in each category. How you can follow the classic 21/9/0 or 9/0/21 etc. Maybe it will be costum. I mean, maybe it will be Cooldown and magic Penetration in 1 mastery instead of 2 or smth like that?