interlude [Interlude L2J] L2MeMoRies started again with more action!!!!

Exofil

Server changed from x5000 to x80 ...

first of all the site of L2MeMoRies x80 server is http://l2memo.servegame.com

people wanted x80 server so the only that we had to do is to hear the people

and continue our job

L2MeMoRies features are :

Server Rates:

* Adena: x200

* Exp: x80

* SP: x80

General Informations:

* Working All Classes Skills

* Working Castle Sieges

* Working Clan Halls

* Working Subclasses System

* Working Seven Signs

* Working Clan System

* Working Nobles & Hero System

* Working Clan Wars

* Custom GM Shop

* Custom Global GK

* Custom NPC Buffer

* 9+ Hour Buffs

* BoG System

* Automated Events, TvT

* And much more!

* Cursed Weapons

* All Raid Bosses and Quests

Enchant Rates:

* 68%

* Safe up to +4

* Max up to +24

Server Specifications:

* AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual - Core Processor 3800 +2.01 GHz

* 4 GB DDRII RAM

* 4x 150 GB HDD

* 24Mbit Port (Up / Down)(1 month and the server will be delicated with t3)

* Windows 2002 Standard Edition

ServerOwners/Administrators:

* .:Exofillarouxas3:.

* .:Tsopanos:.

Admins:

* =MiMeKoitate=

* =Synister=

i think that u will enjoy us again

The only that u have to do everyday is the vote in http://hopzone.net

because i played L2MeMoRies i know something about it

when the server was L2MeMoRies we had so much pvp that i didn't ever make so much ,

also gm's was/are friendly and the players had more fun to play there...!!!!

as exofil told as , the players wanted to change the server from x5000 to x80

so the server will be better than before and u can see it alone , just log in there!

Exofil go on br0 i believe to you , and all players believe to you ;) xa0a keep on.

Its Interlude .. The server will be as it was before .. too laggs .. all time you say you say and you dont do anything !! you say you will put t3 and you are only words !! The Server Sucks !! As always GM's give items make lvl up !! Heros from database !! i dont want to open my mouth !! so keep your mouth down too !

EDIT: His pc has 3 GB of RAM not 4 !! Lier too !! and server pc has w/e you think l2 inside and playing there !! msn on !! DLing movies !! all time !! on with teamviewer that cause lagg !! and then you tell me that this is a good server

lol vent00za

its Interlude .. The server will be as it was before .. too laggs .. all time you say you say and you dont do anything !! you say you will put t3 and you are only words !! The Server Sucks !! As always GM's give items make lvl up !! Heros from database !! i dont want to open my mouth !! so keep your mouth down too !

EDIT: His pc has 3 GB of RAM not 4 !! Lier too !! and server pc has w/e you think l2 inside and playing there !! msn on !! DLing movies !! all time !! on with teamviewer that cause lagg !! and then you tell me that this is a good server 

before 1 hour this post that u having in this topic wrote that "i wish you exofil to go better than before ur server" , and know you edit it... whatever ... u haven't do anything and u just burn ur life here?i remember ur face ... was too burn ... by the hours that u are in the pc ! i think that ur brain is like a kidda ... we are in the same years but u don't look it...anyway how did u can say that the pc of L2MeMoRies server having 3gb ram?u are the biggest hacker?XAXA /laugh

the other with toto u know it?

pff , i don't know u man , so just don't tell something about me and for pc that u don't know!

first who told you the reason to criticise me ? 2nd i dont spent my life at this forum .. i have and real life too .. 3rd my burn is still alive and always on better mood i know a lot from your pc .. i know cuz when i was DEV at your omfg how the damn i was dev at you omg ....  you had 1 gb and you put +2 gb ... so 1+2 = 3 4rth i am not hacker !! thats for now .. if you want to go offtopic - np and stop speaking at msn that you are noob etc etc ...you dont remember who told you all about l2develop ... who helped you ... who get your server alive from some probs ... also you forgot to put exosouler at gm list .. update your info cya