[Help]Rollback

Sick

Question

Hi guys

I have freya server and i have rollback problem..i'm sure about it cause my friend logged in my server and i recalled him i gave him lvl and i restarted my server..then when my friend logged in he was lvl 1 in orc village pls help me!  :( :o

Patching a server is like beginner's state. The main proof is you don't know what to do to resolve your issue (and 99% of issues are resolved by the same way if you got the good methodology = Eclipse search tool && CTRL + left click on method names to open them fast).

I gave you tracks in previous posts (method names to check and eventually logging them to see if they're correctly used), do whatever with.

If you use //server_restart and it doesn't save, then probably there is a problem at saving. Well tell me something, it doesn't save anything, or you just lose some last actions, like the adena you got just before the restart etc? Try to login, move a little bit and type //server_restart to check results. and well Tryskell means to use _log.warning("") to debug. You need to add it in a function to check if actually the function runs. I recommend you to put it one in the beginning, and one at the end with a different message. (This is important.). Try it and tell us results. You could put it in store() or other functions as my friend Tryskell mentioned in the first page.

DjSt3rios" post="1954374" timestamp="1318787863"]

If you use //server_restart and it doesn't save, then probably there is a problem at saving. Well tell me something, it doesn't save anything, or you just lose some last actions, like the adena you got just before the restart etc? Try to login, move a little bit and type //server_restart to check results. and well Tryskell means to use _log.warning("") to debug. You need to add it in a function to check if actually the function runs. I recommend you to put it one in the beginning, and one at the end with a different message. (This is important.). Try it and tell us results. You could put it in store() or other functions as my friend Tryskell mentioned in the first page.

well i logged in i did my char from 85 82 lvl i went to lvl up zone i made him 83 i restarted and when i logged in i was 83 lvl and i was there at the same place...wtf i'm confused now

my friend was 85 and when he logged in after restart he was 1 lvl at orc village and i don't have now the problem..what's goin on with this pack O.o

when i spawn npc and i recall it to another place and i restart,it is there when i recalled it and it is in the place before recall... -_-

well i logged in i did my char from 85 82 lvl i went to lvl up zone i made him 83 i restarted and when i logged in i was 83 lvl and i was there at the same place...wtf i'm confused now

my friend was 85 and when he logged in after restart he was 1 lvl at orc village and i don't have now the problem..what's goin on with this pack O.o

when i spawn npc and i recall it to another place and i restart,it is there when i recalled it and it is in the place before recall... -_-

huh? so it's like double spawned? probably you typed it wrong. Anyway, IF you close the GameServer console from X from your Windows, Then it's logical to rollback. If you did the first time, then that was the problem.

DjSt3rios" post="1954470" timestamp="1318795328"]

huh? so it's like double spawned? probably you typed it wrong. Anyway, IF you close the GameServer console from X from your Windows, Then it's logical to rollback. If you did the first time, then that was the problem.

yea i did it like that the first time..so if i reinstall database and etc it will be fine?