What pack you suggest me to start a fun server ? ( c6 chronicle )

Valve

Question

I want to make a server to play with my friends 4 fun, and looking for a pack for Interlude that it has many customs ( easy to add, referring to SQL files to don't get errors or so on ).

Awaiting your suggestions  :)

Edit: It can be older pack, doesn't matters, as long as the customs work  ( weapons, armors and so on )

I want to make a server to play with my friends 4 fun, and looking for a pack for Interlude that it has many customs ( easy to add, referring to SQL files to don't get errors or so on ).

Awaiting your suggestions  :)

Edit: It can be older pack, doesn't matters, as long as the customs work  ( weapons, armors and so on )

open a server just to play with your friends ?

this doesn't make any sense ...

anyway ... i suggest you Acis ..

good luck ,,,

open a server just to play with your friends ?

this doesn't make any sense ...

anyway ... i suggest you Acis ..

good luck ,,,

yes, it's called LAN ( Local Area Network ) that's how I can play with my friends... in LAN

yes, it's called LAN ( Local Area Network ) that's how I can play with my friends... in LAN

If you want a fun server then i suggest l2j frozen.

But if you want a fledged server then you sould use

Acis ..

yes I know what you mean... but when looking trough shares of custom armors/weps they were made back in 2009/2010 and when to execute their SQL, gives me error so if there's a pack from back then...if someone could give me link from it, it would be great :)

yes I know what you mean... but when looking trough shares of custom armors/weps they were made back in 2009/2010 and when to execute their SQL, gives me error so if there's a pack from back then...if someone could give me link from it, it would be great :)

loled hehe just delete the material thinky... like steel,wood etc and will be ok

loled hehe just delete the material thinky... like steel,wood etc and will be ok

This guys ask a C6 pack just to have fun with his friends...Can't you just tell him:

Download the L2j-Frozen pack source and add customs armors-weapons-jewels etc. as you like...C6 uses material suck as steel, wood etc. on db.Just add them manually (meaning write in sql the quaries, which exist in downloaded custom armors-weapons-jewels).

hahaha .. Thank for explanatiom... i know what Lan is and how it works.. ^^

i mean that a L2 Server with 5 players will not entertain you .!

hahaha .. Thank for explanatiom... i know what Lan is and how it works.. ^^

i mean that a L2 Server with 5 players will not entertain you .!

Sorry for interfering like "thn tsoutsou" but this is none of your bussiness...If you can help him reply if not just don't spam.I don't want to offend you but this is the truth >.>

Sorry for interfering like "thn tsoutsou" but this is none of your bussiness...If you can help him reply if not just don't spam.I don't want to offend you but this is the truth >.>

You are the guy that spaming and not me ^^ I told him my opinion ( Acis ) and he reply to me on what is Lan ... Whee is the problem ? I don't want to offend you but this is the truth >.>

:)

For a LAN, any pack is fine.

Next revision I will correct skill success formulas, so PvP should be enhanced, and no need to tweak. L2JFrozen got custom to edit all (cause of big original unbalance, feel complains about gladiators oped).

About customs, both packs got customs... In one pack you have to apply them, in another you just activate them.

It's only a matter of what you want to do... Basically both aCis and L2JFrozen aren't (will they do one day, basically ?) ready.