L2Garvin

sTNL

nahh, its good time ;)

Realize that people are working, going to school and come only back in the evenings, not everyone is sitting at home all day long. Sorry boy, just because it fits good to you it doesn´t mean it fits to everyone else.

i totaly disagree with custom items stats, they will cause huge unbalance

~>first of all dc has less p def since its an a grade armor so fighters will get +5%/10% p def on s armors and mages on a

~>all tattoos give m def means that a rogue with tattoo and custom armor (note this is IL client) will be dealing lots of dam while he will have alot of sustainability that makes them quite op, same for tanks,with the appropriate buff/dyes/custom items combo they will be a huge pain in the ass

~>and last but not least who said that dc is the best armor for mages?much depends upon the class! ;)

~>ps i like ur currency system and the prologue message xD

Why the -beep- does everybody think they can change the features of a server only because they watched it and don't like it?

We've done lots of class balance with the customs, and it resulted that they are just fine. Every x class vs y wins or loses with one of the duel members at 10% hp. If you know how to play your class, then it will pwn.

Dark crystal IS the best armor for mages. The others are just preferences.

Cool to know people still like classic l2!

Here's an explanation for the custom's stats:

We gave them 10% of everything to maintain the official lineage pvp, which is:

• Mage: Strong vs daggers, strong vs tanks, weak vs archers. Loses vs dagger if pvp starting 1 near the other.
  • Archer: Strong vs mages, medium vs daggers(kiting skills needed), weak vs tanks.
  • Tank: Weak vs mages, strong at tanking daggers, strong at tanking archers. Mass pvp class.

So repeating myself, if u know to play any class, you'll pwn with it after these criterias.

That is why I made this post. Discuss here. We're working at the site.

Well atleast you should release a forum , anyway i'll join