L2Garvin

sTNL

We are some very simple people trying to give a home to the berserkers that are long gone into the well know server-searching rage.

Website

The Features:

# 1 Gremlin to 79

# 28 buff slots - scheme buffer - 2 hours duration.

#Safe 3, Max 16, Rate 50% with blessed scrolls, 30% with normals.

The economy:

#There are 4 custom currency items.

• Star Ornaments
      etc_deco_star_i00.png
    • Bead Ornaments
      etc_deco_bead_i00.png

• Fir Tree Branches
      etc_fir_spring_i00.png

• Trashes
      etc_coda_seed_i00.png

#Currency Tree:

etc_deco_star_i00.png 1x etc_adena_i00.png2,000,000,000

etc_deco_bead_i00.png 4x etc_adena_i00.png500,000,000

etc_fir_spring_i00.png20x etc_adena_i00.png100,000,000

etc_coda_seed_i00.png100xetc_adena_i00.png20,000,000

• The etc_deco_star_i00.pngStar Ornament is the highest currency, that can be traded for: etc_adena_i00.png2kkk OR etc_deco_bead_i00.png4 Bead Ornaments OR etc_fir_spring_i00.png20 Fir Tree Branches OR etc_coda_seed_i00.png100 Trashes.
  • A etc_deco_bead_i00.pngbead ornament can be traded for: etc_adena_i00.png500kk OR etc_fir_spring_i00.png5 Fir Tree Branches OR etc_coda_seed_i00.png20 Trashes.
  • A etc_fir_spring_i00.pngFir Tree Branch can be traded for: etc_adena_i00.png100kk OR etc_coda_seed_i00.png5 Trashes.
  • And finally, a etc_coda_seed_i00.pngTrash can be traded for etc_adena_i00.png20kk.

The Custom Items:

#Custom Titanium Armor: (Looks like: armor_t1004_ul_i00.pngApella)

It has the retail stats of the armor_t76_ul_i00.pngDark Crystal/armor_t89_ul_i00.pngLeather Draconic/armor_t88_u_i00.pngImperial Crusader armors(robe/light/heavy), +5% P. Def.

Costs 1 bead ornament/part, having 4 parts. Set total cost: 1 star.

#Custom Garvian Armor:(Looks like: armor_t84_ul_i00.pngMajestic Armor painted black)

armor_t76_ul_i00.pngDark Crystal/armor_t89_ul_i00.pngLeather Draconic/armor_t88_u_i00.pngImperial Crusader armors(robe/light/heavy), +10% P. Def.

Costs 1 star ornament/part+the corresponding part of the titanium set, having 4 parts. Set total cost: 4 stars+Titanium set.

#Custom weapon_vesper_thrower_i01.pngVesper Weapons:

Exact power of the corresponding top S-Grade weapons, +10% P./M. Atk.

One weapon can be bought for 2 star ornaments.

#Custom Tattoos:

weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.pngTattoo of soul: 5% Att. Spd. + 10% M. Def.

weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.pngTattoo of avadon: 8% Cast. Spd. + 10% M. Def.

Cost: 1 Star.

The Farming:

#The farm zone is: Pagan's Temple, with a special structure.

#It is divided in 3 parts:

1 - The Anterooms. Good for AOE farming. Easy mobs, relatively low drop(1 Trash).

2 - The Rooms. Good for farming in 2+ with bishop. Each room has 3 sub-rooms. First room has 3 ~easy monsters, that give 5 trashes. Second one has 2 medium monsters, that drop 10 trashes, and finally, the third one is the semi-boss room where you can find a hard-to-kill monster that drops 20 trashes(400kk!).

3 - The Dead End. You can find Lilith and Anakim here, with 3 hours respawn, that drop 100 trashes and 1 random epic jewel./b]

fu9vfc.jpg

The Olympiad:

#The Olympiad is mostly retail-like.

#It starts in one week after the grand opening.

#In it, you can weild no custom items, and the maximum enchant is +6.

#The Olympiad Validation period starts once a week.

I will not provide any website until the server is fully prepaired, for we are still working on the website too. Stay tuned to this post for futher informations.

P.S. We are awaiting approval on hopzone.

Update: Clans with more than 10 active players[at least 2 hours online, not on the same ip] will get the clan upgraded to level 6 and be given 3k clan reputation.

Exactly. It's a pvp server. Enchant must be balanced. It's much cooler fighting in +3 armors jwls.

Yes, indeed

I see people complaining about enchant rate and farm saying "to low enchant rate, to much to farm" and it's kinda sad cuz after your full enchanted you get bored, and you start looking for something to do.

besides that..there are 1000 servers that are ..5 minutes farm and your full enchanted etc.

this one is something special imo

Features are great, I cant weit.... :)

Some question:

1. Vesper weapon give 10% m.atk on mages weapons ?

2. Buff slot ? resists ? buff time ?

It's all for now I think...

I love this features <3

Update: Clans with more than 10 active players[at least 2 hours online, not on the same ip] will get the clan upgraded to level 6 and be given 3k clan reputation.