[Share]Tekken 3 + Emulator

ahh version on pc is lame, worst graphics and gameplay than psx, but thx anyway for it

Hmm, graphic is very good if u find appopriate plugin... I had one, but some time ago my hard disk just have gone to heaven xD and plugin with its :P gameplay... hmm, sadly it's true :( nothing can replace climate from psx.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ahh version on pc is lame, worst graphics and gameplay than psx, but thx anyway for it

lol its better than on psx :P on crt or lcd you have higher res than on tv also with tv you have blur on screen :P on your gear you have plain game with sharp edges :P

Hmm, graphic is very good if u find appopriate plugin... I had one, but some time ago my hard disk just have gone to heaven xD and plugin with its :P gameplay... hmm, sadly it's true :( nothing can replace climate from psx.

im played that tekken long time ago but even now sometimes i put iso with it to emulator :] but i play it with friends with psx pads via usb connector :] so i dont know if im loosing anything from play :D

PS. Tekken3 is best tekken ever :D most balanced with rly cool chars

OMG i played this on PC and it sucked if you want to play tekken get a playstation :)

you are dumb or smth ? gpu and cpu unit in pc now is way stronger than in any conslole:p is it wii or xbox360 or ps3 doesnt matter so even if you want to play T3 you dont need some sh1t like psx :P simple use your pc

better graphic

better performance