interlude [L2J][NEW] L2TRON Reborn!

GLO

And how do you suppose to lower the patch?

I have 3 download links..choose one better for you.

Server have customized things so the size it's bigger than a non-custom serve..Sorry for that..And 150mb is not a big size patch.

GL.

1: Daggers hit 7000 (1 blow) when I have 2100 P. Def.

2: Overlords are way too strong (too much def)

3: Bosses don't work right and are not creative or unique

4: Safe zone is better then regular zone

5: Nighty needs to be more active. I tell him things to fix which require literally 2 minutes of editing but he doesn't do it.

6: Very immature community (what else is new on L2J...)

7: Constant disconnects for no reason o_o

8: Weird NPC's like 'Archon' and 'Totor' need to be deleted.

It's a OK server but it's missing the unique part and the thing that entertains players that makes them want to stay, invite more people and not log off/no life the server. 3/5.

The daggers and overlords are now ok i think. If people start to complain more i will re-work them.

Boses are the epic one.. I have time to add and custom ones. I don't like to show all customs from first week.

About comunity ...you choose how you want to be..

3:30 55 ppl on! hahahaha admin have 30 bots at town with randoms shops with name blalblabla sadafa all names like this..i search at all towns and zones and noone is there just 3-5 ppl they are playing...the other are real players that they let the char on without reason...server is good bad you use bad tricks to make new players come.....:))

Will be in hopzone but not as "newest server" ...because i had it added before and i can't add again..

86 online. It's ok for start.

I'll tell you honestly, the server is quite beautiful and thought, but i dont join because I'm sure he will not take more than 1 month.Here are already 3-5 Wipes, so why would need to join again? To Farm and close again the server?

Be seriously and try to make a stable server if you want players on it.

Cheers

Dementu, to let you know...my server is one of the romanian server wich is still up.

This server has 7-8 months and this is the first time when it was wiped.

I had 2-3 other server, but that doesn't mean it's this server..they were tottaly different.

Thanks for support.

Dementu- man know your server full fail balance 0 %  so dont talk other server 1 st fix your server.

NIGHTY  server skill change 0% and unbalance all server make skill normal change  me slow and stun 0 % im  tyrant  ... archer dash reuse 0 sec so how i kill him slow and stun 0 % say me ! i wait fix server and back thx

Dementu, to let you know...my server is one of the romanian server wich is still up.

This server has 7-8 months and this is the first time when it was wiped.

I had 2-3 other server, but that doesn't mean it's this server..they were tottaly different.

Thanks for support.

Yes you're right, there are no many Romanian servers but i say only my opinion, I do not like to play on a server a while and then get down and then be again back online.

Anyway I wish you success and have many players.

Cheers :)

Dementu- man know your server full fail balance 0 %  so dont talk other server 1 st fix your server.

NIGHTY  server skill change 0% and unbalance all server make skill normal change  me slow and stun 0 % im  tyrant  ... archer dash reuse 0 sec so how i kill him slow and stun 0 % say me ! i wait fix server and back thx

Nigga you can stop to be an idiot? I wanted to write read again my previous  post but almost forgot, you do not know English.I said only my opinion , I did not say that the server is not balanced or beautiful so shut up and learn how to speak to me because I have not offended you.

Cheers :)