[Discussion]Your worst features

I would like to know which are the worst features that if you see them,you will not join on this server or you say " again the same sh.ts" .

For example :

Servers with rebirth manager at interlude client,sucks hard.

Servers interlude with custom armor & weapon sucks ,i prefer only weapons/armors.

etc.(xp,about ls auguments,blabla).

i wish i would find in the future a l2off server with Interlude items only,(becausethe gracia,freya,h5 suck hard,and are unbalanced),but in the same time i wish it could have all the skill from interlude to last update(hi5),to be a stable pvp server,no donations,nut to work your ass to obtain items,there was a server like this but to bat its was closed,l2racesupremacy,sry for saying the name but server is closed:P

I wish i could play on a interlude with armor a grade and weapon s grades max with 50x exp and rebirth manager with 3 unique events that every kill is rewarded like old l2 paradise that became l2 dreams now 3 years ago with nice custom glows enchant for everyone xD

Stereotypical balance methods based on chronicle. Shittiest crap ever. People constantly trick themselves into believing that whatever happens in one chronicles stays there, and refuse to play it because of said "kamalol shits" and "bad balancado".

Typicaly rate increase.

PvP servers wtih ANY farm at all for the purpose of progression (aka lvling/subs/ common necessarily needed items)

Unneeded custom currencies that make things confusing -> Change A into B, then B into C, then C into D to then receive Item X of which 300 will you need to get a wep.

Unoriginal concepts. Which is why I probably played 10 privates server in my life all together, excluding betas/tests.

People just reuse the same thing over and over and over.

I do not understand how the hope to interest a population.

I think it's better to make a fail concept and be sure what can be done and what not, rather than doing the same thing over 3 years and have 40 players max for 1 week. Because you fail once - you learn.

i hate the donates because in the most of servers are op

Donations ain't a feature.

I hate the substuck servers with 3/4 classes.

yeah i agree,it's way retarded :P .

I hate the substuck servers with 3/4 classes.

Also the unbalanced classes.

too general related with what i ask.

i wish i would find in the future a l2off server with Interlude items only,(becausethe gracia,freya,h5 suck hard,and are unbalanced),but in the same time i wish it could have all the skill from interlude to last update(hi5),to be a stable pvp server,no donations,nut to work your ass to obtain items,there was a server like this but to bat its was closed,l2racesupremacy,sry for saying the name but server is closed:P

oh interesting.So this server had success or ?

Sub stacking, faction, immature admins (you get my point... mostly greeks), typical features (nothing special), no custom servers, corruption, unbalanced classes, too easy farm