Leaked Kation/Vanganth GF Pack

Vanganth

Here's the leaked gf pack made by Kation/Vanganth (dated to 30.06.2011) sold by nish, ray and the others.

Download

Binaries have been modified so use it at your own risk. I wont provide any support for these files. Sharing it only becouse i dont like when someone who did not work on it at all, tries to sell my work.

btw. org files doesnt have this crappy splash screen.

Don't ask me what they did with mine dll (leaked dll had around 500-700 KB size), if you get lucky maybe you can even find sources - whole vc++ project is what get leaked- for this on some russian forum, (someone just added own stuff like splash to sources and build it).

Don't ask me what they did with mine dll (leaked dll had around 500-700 KB size), if you get lucky maybe you can even find sources - whole vc++ project is what get leaked- for this on some russian forum, (someone just added own stuff like splash to sources and build it).

why don't you post that instead ;)

Again try to call me scammer ? ;) its really boring. I didnt scam anyone.

I really like to see source.

LINK 1

LINK 2

And i think i don't need to remember you about selling IL files to tatania right ? Or perhaps you don't remember our talk ?