[Question] Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

Matim

Interested in Unique Faction Engine?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

• Yes!
    • Rather not!

More than 50 customers and 96% positive comments and feedbacks

which worth nothing at all, thats the only reason i trusted it and bought the engine before it was even ready (yes to tell the truth ur engine wasnt even ready to go to the public) but seems like that was my mistake now.

but its normal, haters always exists.

yea its normal and amazing, bad commenters are always haters...(sarcasm)

First version wasn't ready? You are proving lack of brain once again.

- It was stable and working engine, with the only disadvantage was that there was small amount of conditions, which has been increased in 2nd update, but there was issue with correct showing names of the conditions.

So stop saying bullshit .

bad commenters are always haters.

Constructive criticism is ok, not lying like not ready engine or being like others, check what does 'engine' word mean.

lol you need to learn to read...you got a serious reading issue, the only one who's replies here are filled with bullsh1ts are your replies

you made an engine filled with promises on how big the achiemvents list is going to be while there wasn't any updates, no1 bought it from the one and only reason:

ppl dont need engines when they cant do anything with it, ur engine was exploitable, u didnt add any checks as if ppl were trading the same item or clan from each other just to get the achievement completed

from these 10-15 achievements hardly ~5 were useable.

so again, what did u expect? your engine wasn't ready. end of story.

i dont see any lies in anything i've said so far, i dont care how many good comments u claim to have, it proved to be totaly wrong.

At the first version every condition worked well, maybe truth is different?

On the big update (which of course was poor for you) where mostly everything was rewritten, just to make it easier and more user friendly, there was problem with correct showing names of conditions, and I said you will receive fix for it today (sent pm 3 days ago, about) [Which the only problem was to split condition into separated classes instead of grouping conditions related with similar things, such as Clan with using ENUMS, and thats all.

And I would like to remind, that its not thread about achievements engine, so stop spamming my thread.

it proved to be totaly wrong.

By saying something completely different?

illed with promises on how big the achiemvents list is going to be

About 15 conditions is enough, since I provided easy was to create new ones with simple interface.

On the big update (which of course was poor for you)

u understood me wrong, i reffered to the update u made 1 day after the engine was released (2nd post on ur achievements topic)

About 15 conditions is enough, since I provided easy was to create new ones with simple interface.

thats still not even realesed so how can u say u have provided?

You received this update, which had issue which I said Im gonna fix, and you will receive it today (said it via pm ~~3-4days ago) And you started this pointless conversation, which reason I can't really understand. But what ever, im leaving this conversation, Im busy. If you have comments/opinion/reviews - do it at my achievements engine thread.

its not pointless its something i wanted to understand, when most of the time ur reason for not making updates was this "lack of time" exceuse and now u came here offering to start a whole new engine.

Haha, such as? More than 50 customers and 96% positive comments and feedbacks, but its normal, haters always exists.

You sell codes that are non-tested and when existing bugs you dont fix them!Also about your 50 customers and 96% positive comments i can tell to all my friends here in forum to reply on my topics and make me feedbacks so other people here to see it and trust me!

You sell codes that are non-tested and when existing bugs you dont fix them!Also about your 50 customers and 96% positive comments i can tell to all my friends here in forum to reply on my topics and make me feedbacks so other people here to see it and trust me!

You still didn't say, what exactly bug you meant, so?

Not tested? Every code was tested, because was tested by player's playing on server of mine friend, so??

Matim selling many months now things and never heard something wrong about him except now with the troubles of l2sigmo project.Hope they will "fixed" this sh.t and take back his good fame about sellings etc.

So you guys post in just 1 reply proves and all fine.If you can't do this but only  words, no one can know if you're saying the truth or not so stop the non-sense spam.

lol@all matim haters.

I see no point in Flaming matim, he sells unique features yes they may have bugs yes the updates may take longer than expected so what?. Its like everywhere else(new realeased games/Programms and so on)

Matim sells his work including support and free updates but he can drop the project anytime not like you made a contract whit him. he does it of his own free will/time.

Most people sell just the Code whitout any support or updates at all

Just go buy a book for java or get some ebooks or video's and extend the engine yourself or fix current problemms

its not pointless its something i wanted to understand, when most of the time ur reason for not making updates was this "lack of time" exceuse and now u came here offering to start a whole new engine.

He dont need to make new updates, even if he would have 24/7 free time, he wouldnt have to make anything to make his code better or even to help u so what the fu ck is your problem?

If there was any problem with new version u could just use previous.