[Question] Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

Matim

Interested in Unique Faction Engine?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

• Yes!
    • Rather not!

lol what the -beep- do you want? who said that u wasn't supporting?

and this quote is from like 1 day after the engine came out, after that u became a b1tch.

Ah, 'became a b1tch' because you could not wait one day to receive fix for previous update?

i expected much more from matim but on this forum surprises happens every day it seems.

I could say the same, but yes, you are saint person, and the only guilty here am I.

4 pages and u still didnt understand what i was complaining about eh?

Its hard to understand wtf you meant, why? Because I can create as many threads asking people about their opinion as I want, and you have nothing to it, got it?

Its hard to understand wtf you meant, why? Because I can create as many threads asking people about their opinion as I want, and you have nothing to it, got it?

last time ill explain it:

I've bought an engine where dozen of updates were promised.

I was waiting for about ~10 days for the first update to come (and yet didnt get it).

While ur most used excuse was "lack of time", "no motivation" and so on.

now before you even bothered finshing with the update you promised, you decided to come here asking to make a faction engine, how do you think i felt when i'm waiting for so much time for something i bought, and i suddenly see this?

and yes, im 99% sure u already started building it, you gave here already some hints of how your facton engine will be, thats enough for starting a new engine.

Oh yeah and if thats not enough, on the last pm you sent me you said "probably last version", how motivating.

lets see what ur next response will be.

- I could and I can make as many updates I want, updates are free, doesn't mean they will be every couple of days.

- you received updates, even twice as I remember, which last had issue, but I said it already.

you decided to come here asking to make a faction engine

Finally some sense here, ASKING, not started developing, seems you can't understand it.

and yes, im 99% sure u already started building it,

Im glad you have own opinion, but unfortunately you are wrong (again?) Or maybe prove it somehow, instead saying bullshits without any proofs, covering your words, ok? Or maybe I will start saying something about you, only because 'im 99% sure', ok?

some hints of how your facton engine will be

Its quite logical, that before I made this thread asking for opinion, I had in my mind/brain visualisation about how it would look like, or major prior of the future and POSSIBLE engine. Why should I start something, without being sure that it gonna success, but if you know better, you have access to see my HDD, read in my mind and check what and when im doing, cool, but should I care about it?

lol....seriosly :D you're amazing, again ~10 lines of crap.............

instead of continueing lets just read it all over from the 1st page, as it anwyays repeats itself.

Its the only think I could do, since you are lack of serious arguments, it doesn't matter how many times I will say the same thing, you will still say bullshit.

lines of crap.............

You can say the same about your arguments, or maybe lets say, lack of them?

If in future I will need someone with ability to read in mind, I will surly contact with you.

you can say whatever you want, thats still doesn't change the fact that you're a scammer and people shouldn't trust you anymore.

why do u only quote the less important parts of what i say? because they are more suitable to answer?

If ppl will ever buy your products then my suggestion for them is to wait when the engine is fully completed, beacuse like you said, u'll quit any engine whenever you want (too bad you say this warning only after ppl start to complain - same l2sigmo story), and seems like you started doing it very often.

Am I owner of the sigmo?

Am I the one who could decide when they want to start selling?

Is this thread about sigmo?

Are you customer of the sigmo?

Answer those questions first. Oh and don't forget to complain about amount of the lines :)

You received code you paid for, you received a lot of support, you received update twice, I said I will send fix for latest version, or maybe its lying aswell? So better go to mirror, and call your self a scammer, because you can't understand meaning of this word.

If you calling me scammer after receiving code with support and updates, you are surly brain damaged.

Oh yea, and now you will again say im saying bullshit. So please tell me whats the -beep-ing point to starting any conversation with you? I can hardly find any.

i acutally enjoy this, wondering when it'll end, ok lets move on, because u want answers to some more useless questions

Am I owner of the sigmo?

u are in team

Am I the one who could decide when they want to start selling?

yes

Is this thread about sigmo?

somehow, it managed to turn into "Matim's development business"

Are you customer of the sigmo?

This one made me laugh big time, I'm thankfull that im not a customer of sigmo.

You received code you paid for, you received a lot of support, you received update twice

I recieved a broken update once, when i bought the engine it already came after ur first update came out.

I said I will send fix for latest version, or maybe its lying aswell?

between saying and doing there's alot of difference, ESPECIALLY in ur case.

I just posted those questions, to show you what this thread is about. Its not about your emy-crying. Im also glad you are not customer of sigmo, I can imagine those crying about every things or 'I can't change configs'.

somehow, it managed to turn into "Matim's development business"

Somehow it turned in thread about how your arguments stupid are.

yes

So you are wrong (You slowly get used to it, I guess), I already mentioned about your 'mind reading abilities', remember?

broken update once

Not broken, call things correctly, instead of changing words, just to match your point of view. It was working update with the only issue: showing correct names of conditions. If you call it broken, I will call you idiot, simple.

between saying and doing there's alot of difference, ESPECIALLY in ur case.

Done at saturday, as I said, but since you didn't receive it (guess why) anger is stronger, yea :D?

I just posted those questions, to show you what this thread is about. Its not about your emy-crying. Im also glad you are not customer of sigmo, I can imagine those crying about every things or 'I can't change configs'.

I don't need to be a customer to show everyone how sh1tty you/your products are, and it went very well with sigmo.

Somehow it turned in thread about how your arguments stupid are.

So you are wrong (You slowly get used to it, I guess), I already mentioned about your 'mind reading abilities', remember?

another 2 useless comments.

Not broken, call things correctly, instead of changing words, just to match your point of view. It was working update with the only issue: showing correct names of conditions. If you call it broken, I will call you idiot, simple.

and who said it was the only issue asshole?

and who said it was the only issue asshole?

Me.

another 2 useless comments.

Useless because you can't explain your statements exactly. Why? Because you don't really know who was/is managing project, you are just guessing to show how pro you are, but here is hint for you, you aren't and keep your guessing for yourself, or firstly ask someone who has at least a bit of informations about this subject. Otherwise you can call your reply's useless, instead, like you are calling mine all the time, simple because lack of good explanation.

because u want answers to some more useless questions

You simply can't answer them, and if you do, your answers are completely stupid. Are wasn't customer of the sigmo (which is not the fucking subject of this thread, but I already realised you are quite blind) but you are judging it, only because you didnt receive what you expected - and Im happy because of it.

Useless because you can't explain your statements exactly. Why? Because you don't really know who was/is managing project, you are just guessing to show how pro you are, but here is hint for you, you aren't and keep your guessing for yourself, or firstly ask someone who has at least a bit of informations about this subject. Otherwise you can call your reply's useless, instead, like you are calling mine all the time, simple because lack of good explanation.You simply can't answer them, and if you do, your answers are completely stupid. Are wasn't customer of the sigmo (which is not the -beep-ing subject of this thread, but I already realised you are quite blind) but you are judging it, only because you didnt receive what you expected - and Im happy because of it.

Google translates this as: blablablablablabla

I said already, lack of arguments, you are just proving it more and more.

And Im really wondering, what was the point to make any conversation with you. You simply can not answer questions, which is obvious while you don't know how to do it, without guessing or making up your own version.

Since your replys are getting more senseless than at beginning, feel free to stop spamming my thread.