What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

Maxtor

What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

• SMFShop/SMFArcade and more addons...
    • Active Administrator/Moderators
    • More Events for awards/karma
    • L2MxC Server or any other kind (like cs server)
    • Better and more trusted marketplace

more ranks lol, we need global mod helper + admin helper of helping the helper + 3xtra 4 new colors for the new ranks so it can be star wars when you look at who's online, but wait, it's already star wars o.O

good story bro. where you see Activity on this forum,? Global Moderators Died..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well didnt really read all the pages since i started yawning at like page 5.

However we've been at this point like five? maybe ten or thirty times in the last years, alot of people bring up that gaming is dying/lineage is dying and so on.

Yet gaming ain't dying its people's interest in particular games that day the same way people's interest dies for a forum that has no upgrade whatsoever.

Not to the way it works not to the way it rewards people and not in the way it actualy atracts people.

I mean really now karma? we've been past that since 2008 lmao most of us even supported removing that crap back then.

I mean karma may attract some kids or any people for some time but when time passes by everyone understands that this shit has nothing to provide to them nor respect nor hidden l33t secrets of the forum life.

The only way to help mxc grow and get better is by re-inventing the whole "Share to get rewarded" i mean people fancy karma and things like that but that doesnt last long enough to keep them here for ever, you gotta have changes to keep peoples interest active.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...