AMD or INTEL

TurboX

AMD or INTEL  

219 members have voted

1. 1. AMD or INTEL

• AMD
    • INTEL
    • Both Are Good

You are saying intel but im sure no1 of you got the both cpus (the latest).

My vote:Both are good.

I voted to this poll when I had still the AMD FX 8150

AMD = value for money

If you have money to spend, go for Intel. Still AMD's processors for this amount of money are beasts.

Im a AMD fan so my vote goes for AMD :P

Using a AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition Deneb 3.0GHz -> with a high end complexe modified cooling system the procesor is overclocked to 6.2 Ghz x4.

Along with my Quad SLI ( 2x 590GTX ) and my 16Gb Ram DDR3  + SSD drive .... im beating the crap of any Intel system.

AMD FAN FOREVER !!!!

dude if you have money buy intel , they always change their socket so you will have to change both motherboard and proccessor every time you want to upgrade your pc -.-

dude if you have money buy intel , they always change their socket so you will have to change both motherboard and proccessor every time you want to upgrade your pc -.-

Why would i need to change my pc....what i got now....hardly there is something on the market that can challenge my rig.

Plus its more than enough for any high-end game.

Why would i need to change my pc....what i got now....hardly there is something on the market that can challenge my rig.

Plus its more than enough for any high-end game.

i am not doubting that but some day you will need an upgrade and the above situation will happen -.- and i am not refering to you personally but in general intel changes socket all the time...

• 1 month later...

With new APU, AMD did a little change in my mind. They are back to invent something new instead of trying c/p their structures.

Waiting for the next gen of Trinity, should be very good!

Btw, all that Intel lovers - did you forget from where they got their x64 architecture from? The truth is - AMD is the inventer but they don't got so much money as Intel.