AMD or INTEL

TurboX

AMD or INTEL  

219 members have voted

1. 1. AMD or INTEL

• AMD
    • INTEL
    • Both Are Good

L2WarGate there's not GR Tag to the Topic's Subject, why you're speaking in greek language??? OMAGAD!.

Anyways about topic now... I'm Using Amd for one reason,

Gaming PC + AMD Dual Core=For The WIN!

You pro's, when amd had 6 cores, intel never thought is that possible. Who had first memory controller? amd!

Thats true, but I have AMD 6 Cores, and an Intel i7 4 Core is way much faster on loading games. However it might be faster in other things, But still I am pretty sure i7 6 core is the best. I am pretty sure i7 3930k is way much more faster than the AMD 8 Core.

DjSt3rios" post="2188155" timestamp="1338580714"]

Thats true, but I have AMD 6 Cores, and an Intel i7 4 Core is way much faster on loading games. However it might be faster in other things, But still I am pretty sure i7 6 core is the best. I am pretty sure i7 3930k is way much more faster than the AMD 8 Core.

Jesus,games aren't only handled by the CPU,but the combine of CPU+GPU counts. kkthnxbai

• 2 weeks later...

You can't compare the shit with the gold. In other words the people who haven't tested the difference between amd and intel cannot just express their opinion or what they think. It's all about the occasion you need it and Intel has got 3 choices for each occasion. 1. Laptops 2. Desktops and 3. for Servers. You can choose which processor is the more appropriate for your case. Now let's go to the desktop since the most of the people and by the meaning of the topic this is what it is asked. I'm going to take an example so I'm going  to take not the top intel processor which costs 1200 USD but a normal rated one 3rd generation intel core i7 which gives you the following benefits.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processor-comparison/compare-intel-processors.html

Processor Number i7-3770S

Launch Date Q2'12

# of Cores 4

# of Threads 8

Cache 8.0 MB

Clock Speed 3.10 GHz

Max Turbo Frequency 3.90 GHz

Cache 8.0 MB

Bus/Core Ratio 31

Bus Type DMI

Instruction Set 64-bit

Instruction Set Extensions SSE4.1/4.2, AVX

Lithography 22 nm

Scalability -

Max TDP 65

VID Voltage Range

Memory Specifications

Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 32 GB

Memory Types DDR3-1333/1600

# of Memory Channels 2

Max Memory Bandwidth 25.6

Physical Address Extensions

Physical Address Extensions

Graphics Specifications

Processor Graphics

Graphics Base Frequency 650 MHz

Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.15 GHz

Intel® Quick Sync Video

Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology

Intel® Wireless Display

Intel® Flexible Display Interface (Intel® FDI)

Intel® Clear Video HD Technology

Dual Display Capable -

Expansion Options

PCI Express Revision 3.0

# of PCI Express Ports

PCI Express Configurations 1x16, 2x8, 1x8 & 2x4

Package Specifications

Max CPU Configuration 1

TCASE 69.1°C

Package Size 37.5mm x 37.5mm

Processing Die Size

# of Processing Die Transistors

Graphics and IMC Lithography

Graphics and IMC Die Size

# of Graphics and IMC Die Transistors

Advanced Technologies

Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0

Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)

Intel® Trusted Execution Technology

Intel® 64

Intel® Demand Based Switching

Idle States

Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology

Thermal Monitoring Technologies

Execute Disable Bit

Intel® Demand Based Switching

PS:

After I bought this processor for my brother's pc the graphics are freaking amazing. It's like more than full HD just because of the processor and well 300 euros is a high am-beep-t but it worthed and it will worth for the next 15 years + of the pc's life.

Now I want a supporter of AMD like 'Vazelos' to talk with experiments why someone would choose to buy an AMD except for the lack of money reason.

Everyone supports what he owns,so it doesn't really matter.

I have got 3 PC's the 2 got intel after I updated them the other one has got AMD. Try to talk with experinments else don't  f uck the topic with stupid posts. If you are poor person talk for AMDs else stfu. I understand the reason of money but you can't compare technologies offered by what I've posted before ok ?

I have got 3 PC's the 2 got intel after I updated them the other one has got AMD. Try to talk with experinments else don't -beep- the topic with stupid posts. If you are poor talk for AMDs else stfu.

First of fall you dont really know if i'm talking by experience so please talk like a normal being,i have 2 computers,the one with amd and one with Intel,and my previous was Intel....Cannot even talk normal since you see people supporting AMD,jesus.Also i don't really have a money problem.

First of fall you dont really know if i'm talking by experience so please talk like a human being,i have 2 computers,the one with amd and one with Intel,and my previous was Intel....Cannot even talk normal since you see people supporting AMD,jesus.

From the momment you support something it's better to talk with experiments. Who told you that I support intel just because I updated my pc ? I could have updated my pc with less money if I prefered to implement AMD to it. So this means I am stupid ? Of course not. It's all about the $$ you have and the reason you want it.