[L2J]L2 Finest Interlude PvP Custom Server

Greekportal

ok i join to check and i will decide if i play or no! i wont get facking dissapointed ! just leave your server without changes at mobs,drops rbs ! and no facking wipe! DO NOT TELL M AGAIN that i owned the server and we have to wipe

ok i join to check and i will decide if i play or no! i wont get facking dissapointed ! just leave your server without changes at mobs,drops rbs ! and no facking wipe! DO NOT TELL M AGAIN that i owned the server and we have to wipe

what y are trying to say?

W/o stupid questions, I'm not in that team.

i didnt mentioned something like that :D

@Psyko currently i am only on team :D As admin/dev i will add staff when i find a proper one :)

Is it balanced Custom or starwars custom ?

And how many ppl online ?

i am currently advertise it to small vote sites till i get domain (i got the money i need exchanger) not it inst star was like a full dressed +25 custom items (top) archer will get 6k p atk and 921 atk speed / 1000

about 8 on not much community for the reason i told you

Guys dont join this crappy server.

Its like 1-3 ppl online and he have done many classes to sh1t like adventure. The skills on adventure is like 4 sec reuse. He made the resists to 2 sec long in the buffer and he took away Vicious stance,focus and those stuff then he deleted arcane power on mages so i just say GL u will need it

@Psyko currently i am only on team :D As admin/dev i will add staff when i find a proper one :)

good luck

Its like 1-3 ppl online and he have done many classes to sh1t like adventure. The skills on adventure is like 4 sec reuse. He made the resists to 2 sec long in the buffer and he took away Vicious stance,focus and those stuff then he deleted arcane power on mages so i just say GL u will need it

Resist have 0 time for some balance i guess...and vicious stance and others toggle skills are passive.

all toogles are passives ressist are on armor so no need to add on buffs thats why 0 time and also i told you about the community :) , opinions are opinions thnx for trying our server

i would like to say that our new site is www.l2finest.org and will get working tommorow (waiting for activitation so i guess a mod would be able tommorow to edit the 1st post since i am not the author , thnx