[L2J]Lineage2 HIGHLY MODIFIED Gallo Server!

•DarkStar•

I hope balance will be good ,not SUPER MEGA NEFR like last time ,gm nefred dagers 200% than retail before he close the server LOL ,i mean ,what the heck ,whats this high value

All classes should be just slim nefredthan retail or powered for balance ,not making nefr of 200% trololol ,if gm do this thing again ,then he opens server for nothing

Classes Balance is so simple .just never listen the players who play in the server ,cause they gonna support their own classes .do what you believe and just end it .if they wanna play they gonna play if they don;t they leave .so simple .just open the server :P

The first thing il do is to make sph for farm and study class balance at begin to see what is the most op class then voila im going to play it ,hahaha

im funny i know! _^

Btw ,server would be more awesome if ACHIEVEMENTS would be more easy and FARM WOULD BE LESS for armor & weapon :/

AND BTW ,REMOVE HERO WEAPONS  and make events balanced and last less time ... and like 30 minute wait for next event (except minievent)

Yeah already on it, we will test all the classes and skills, to unused classes like warsmith, sws, prp will add some skills to to make it fun to play.

So if someone is interested register on forum and wait the news ;)

www.L2Gallo.com

Daggers are fine doing 1,8-3,6 k dmg backstab to robe/light 1,3 k p.def and front like 700-1500 front

Tanks are fine doing 600 dmg crits and shillen templar doing 900 with sop level 2 + sos ,arrest and shield bash should be like 30% chance for con 30 like

Mages are fine if they hit at 1,5 k mdef around 900 normal and 1800 crit ,dont get me wrong ,mages are always op in no buffed server

Gladiators are fine if they hit light/robe users at 1,3 k pdef with 8th energy ,aoes with 480-960 and triple sonic 1,3-2,6 k ,than last with with almost 2,5x more dmg ^_^

PS: MAKE FARM EASY

Daggers are fine doing 1,8-3,6 k dmg backstab to robe/light 1,3 k p.def and front like 700-1500 front

Tanks are fine doing 600 dmg crits and shillen templar doing 900 with sop level 2 + sos ,arrest and shield bash should be like 30% chance for con 30 like

Mages are fine if they hit at 1,5 k mdef around 900 normal and 1800 crit ,dont get me wrong ,mages are always op in no buffed server

Gladiators are fine if they hit light/robe users at 1,3 k pdef with 8th energy ,aoes with 480-960 and triple sonic 1,3-2,6 k ,than last with with almost 2,5x more dmg ^_^

PS: MAKE FARM EASY

Ty for support ^^

www.l2easynetwork.com x40 srv open in 2 days !

Nice spam and domain lol.

Midnex ,im a pro gamer ,i know 70% l2 classes to play totally perfectly ,all their weakness ,all their strenght and this balance i said to you is the most close to perfect

PS: Disable certificate (idk if was certificate before) & Talismans ,increase Mana burn reuse to 7-8 seconds ,Disable codexes from olympiad manager and oly jewels ,Dont make rb jewels hard to get ,make them easy to get (easy like 2-3 days) ,also codexes ,ofc from events the most ,blabla xD

Some Tips About Balance (most important)

1. Increase Mana Burn to 8-10 seconds

2. Decrease sacrifice heal to 30% instead 50%

3. Sacrifice is fine since everyone will have max skills 15-18-20 ,but still a little little nefr to it ,like 15%

4. Shield Slam is a fail skill made by ncsoft ,paladins are too op with shield slam ,only hks should have the right to use it ,so think ,make sure tanks with bow dmg is low

Some Tips About Farming:

1. Make water mantra obtainable by fishing only (boost at least 300% drop than last time ,because normal farming was 3x better than fishing ,you know what i mean right?)

2. Wind Mantra (change zone to a real Forest and make sure all classes are balanced on farming too ,i mean fighters ,mages :P

3. Fire Mantra (change zone to some Orc zone ,where are a lot of fires and etc xD)

4. Increase drop x2 of mantras than before for more joy ,ppls dont like 236236 hours farm ,and decrease achievements to 3x at least ,its not easy and neither hard ,perfect farm balance

Hope it helped

Midnex ,im a pro gamer ,i know 70% l2 classes to play totally perfectly ,all their weakness ,all their strenght and this balance i said to you is the most close to perfect

PS: Disable certificate (idk if was certificate before) & Talismans ,increase Mana burn reuse to 7-8 seconds ,Disable codexes from olympiad manager and oly jewels ,Dont make rb jewels hard to get ,make them easy to get (easy like 2-3 days) ,also codexes ,ofc from events the most ,blabla xD

Some Tips About Balance (most important)

1. Increase Mana Burn to 8 seconds

2. Decrease sacrifice heal to 30% instead 50%

3. Sacrifice is fine since everyone will have max skills 15-18-20 ,but still a little little nefr to it ,like 15%

Some Tips About Farming:

1. Make water mantra obtainable by fishing only (boost at least 300% drop than last time ,because normal farming was 3x better than fishing ,you know what i mean right?)

2. Wind Mantra (change zone to a real Forest and make sure all classes are balanced on farming too ,i mean fighters ,mages :P

3. Fire Mantra (change zone to some Orc zone ,where are a lot of fires and etc xD)

4. Increase drop x2 of mantras than before for more joy ,ppls dont like 236236 hours farm ,and decrease achievements to 3x at least ,its not easy and neither hard ,perfect farm balance

Hope it helped

Nice to hear about the classes lol, maybe you want to help me a bit with classes?

If yes :P

MSN: x.midnex@gmail.com

If no:

Burn Yourself xD