[L2J]Lineage2 HIGHLY MODIFIED Gallo Server!

•DarkStar•

The idea was (and still is) awesome, but the so called staff failed hard ...

They say one thing and then do another. If you check the forum you'll see topics that are offensive for the staff and the players, and what the staff to - nothing.

This server need some serious GMs/Admins and it can be THE BEST, but with this staff - No way :(

THIS staff created THIS server. And some staff members have problems now.

I appreciate the work too but Midnex doesn't know to make server stable for people joy ,he failed with taste in waves of the balance and the community ,he started rushly ,without thinking

and 2.nd better balance [gladi/tyrant were way too op ,daggers you nefred them 50% of their current power few days ago] and 3.rd hopzone confirm for ppls and 4.th less farm and 5.th add dynasty and 6.th disable epics jewels and 7.th make events balanced and 8.th make enchant max 10  and 9.th make events 30 minute reuse [except mini events] ,dont make them instantly ,ppls will do nothing else than boring events instead pvp/pks in normal farm zone and blabla and 10.th make achievements Lower and increase reward per level and 11.th fix skills delays ,on gladi i could not use aoe skills properly

That's all ,good luck

PS: SunBeam here ,i'm sure you remember me

• 1 month later...