Irelia OFF Tank!

TsIpIzTiK®

First of all i try to farm a many crips to make fast items.

stats:

2rddufk.png

my skills :

2q35ird.png

my items:

20h38yc.png

my masteries:

21n4gur.png

my runes:

x2ni38.png

my tactics:

Tactic on lane

like i say i farm like a crazy to make very fast my build. and i try to make sure kills i don't risk it.

Tactic on gangs

i use my Q to go fast on victim i use my E to stun/slow to kill him fast and easy and if he run under a tower and i  have warmorg and many hp i use ghost to dive under tower using my R and i leave with flash.

Tactic on mass fight

i am trying to stun the carry first and i after killing the easy victims like ashe/yi :)

Remeber to use your W on fights

I hope you like it ;) and sry for my english

i put

philopher stone(which i sell it after trinity)

1.merc boots or ninja tabi (depends on enemy team most threatening champs)

2.trinity force

3.randuins omen

4.Wits end

5.Force or nature/Guardian Angel

6.optional

this way i go heavy offtank(sometimes tank) with DPS features(from true damage-wits end-base damage-ulti)

so hard to die so easy to kill.i have tried this myself who i am an average irelia player.anima might know better

btw solo top always

This guide is wrong in everything.

Irelia should use Ignite instead of Ghost at 90 % of the games. She is anti-carry so she needs to get the carry down fast, and reduce the heal it takes from its support.

Max Q first really? If you are against a lane bully like Rumble that does not let you get close to creeps, your only way to farm is last hit with Q. If your Q is at a rank higher than 2, then you'll run out of mana easily. On the other hand, if you max W first and E second you have strong lane sustain, strong true damage early and stronger CC.

Frozen Mallet? Warmongs? No trinity? Not a single AS item? wth?

About runes... Too bored to search what these runes are for.

This guide is wrong in everything.

Irelia should use Ignite instead of Ghost at 90 % of the games. She is anti-carry so she needs to get the carry down fast, and reduce the heal it takes from its support.

Max Q first really? If you are against a lane bully like Rumble that does not let you get close to creeps, your only way to farm is last hit with Q. If your Q is at a rank higher than 2, then you'll run out of mana easily. On the other hand, if you max W first and E second you have strong lane sustain, strong true damage early and stronger CC.

Frozen Mallet? Warmongs? No trinity? Not a single AS item? wth?

About runes... Too bored to search what these runes are for.

I totally agree on that.Irelia being off-tank and DPS at the same time makes her impossible to kill.Just avoid the Warmogs and build a Trinity Force instead and you'll see the difference.

Moreover, the guide could have been better with more details and specifications on building/runes/masteries selections.

hiten style imo should be max first...it is the best lane passive skill (especially if u solo lane.)

this is the reason why irelia doesnt need ANY kind lifestealing items :)

hiten style imo should be max first...it is the best lane passive skill (especially if u solo lane.)

this is the reason why irelia doesnt need ANY kind lifestealing items :)

Lantern is not bad if you face an AD enemy like Jarvan.

• 7 months later...
  • Maxtor changed the title to Irelia OFF Tank!