Zilean, the chronokeeper

WeirdSituation

Hello maxcheaters community, here is my guide about Zilean, the Chronokeeper.

zilean.jpg

Stats

Damage 48.6 (+3 / per level)

Health 380 (+71 / per level)

Mana 260 (+60 / per level)

Move Speed 310

Armor 6.75 (+3.8 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)

Health Regen 0.92 (+0.1 / per level)

Mana Regen 1.39 (+0.13 / per level)

Recommended Items

1056.gif Doran's Ring

3111.gif Mercury's Treads

3027.gif Rod of Ages

3099.gif Soul Shroud

3110.gif Frozen Heart

3089.gif Rabadon's Deathcap

Abilities

26-1.gifTime Bomb - Places a bomb on any unit, allied or enemy, which detonates after 4 seconds, dealing area of effect damage.

Zilean places a time-delayed bomb on a target. After 4/4/4/4/4 seconds this bomb will detonate, dealing 90/145/200/260/320 (+0.9) magic damage to all surrounding enemies.

Cost

70/85/100/115/130 Mana

Range

26-2.gifRewind - Zilean can prepare himself for future confrontations, reducing the cooldowns of all of his other abilities.

Reduces all of Zilean's other spell cooldowns by 10/10/10/10/10 seconds.

Cost

50/50/50/50/50 Mana

Range

26-3.gifTime Warp - Zilean bends time around any unit, decreasing an enemy's Movement Speed or increasing an ally's Movement Speed for a short time.

Zilean increases an allied champion's Movement Speed, or slows an enemy champion, by 55/55/55/55/55% for 2.5/3.25/4/4.75/5.5 seconds.

Cost

100/100/100/100/100 Mana

Range

26-4.gifChronoshift - Zilean places a protective time rune on an allied champion, teleporting the champion back in time if they take lethal damage.

Zilean marks himself or an allied champion with a protective time rune for 7/7/7 seconds. If the target would take lethal damage, they are instead transported back in time, regaining 600/850/1100 (+2) Health.

Cost

200/200/200 Mana

Range

26-5.gifHeightened Learning - Increases experience gain of all allied champions by 8%.

Tips

* You can combine the use of Time Bomb and Rewind to place two Time Bombs on a target quickly. Placing the second bomb will detonate the first.

* Time Warp is an effective way to enable allies to finish off enemies, or escape from a losing battle.

* Chronoshift is a powerful deterent to attacking your carries, but casting Chronoshift too early in a fight can cause the enemy to switch targets too soon, making it less effective.

Build

my build is more about AP because i hate playing zil support, i find him more usefull as AP.

1056.gifDoran's Ring

3003.gifArchangel's Staff

3027.gifRod of Ages

3157.gifZhonya's Hourglass

3089.gifRabadon's Deathcap

3110.gifFrozen Heart

start with doran's ring, after that try to build tear of the goddess asap for archangel's staff, also you will be able to spam abilities without being manaless.

Masteries

CKyJA.jpg

Runes

VAMBL.jpg

AS marks

AS seals

AP glyphs

AP quintessences

Skills' Build

bMsNF.jpg

Spells

spell_14.jpgFlash (Teleports your Champion to target nearby location. Flash pops incoming projectiles when used.)

spell_11.jpgIgnite (Ignite is a damage over time spell that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 25 damage per level over 5 seconds and reduces the target's healing and regeneration by 50%. This damage is not lowered by armor or magic resistance.)

this is my playing style and i love it.

if u like this build, try it. if u dont like it, dont hate, just ignore it.

thank you, yours WeirdSituation.

about items, i have told it inside.

about runes, its about last hitting οn creeps. its a bit weird, but try it and you will see. 8)

about items, i have told it inside.

about runes, its about last hitting οn creeps. its a bit weird, but try it and you will see. 8)

one more statement from weirdsituation ^_^!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried playing Zilean as an offensive champion...HE SUCKS.The only way he can get some kills is either stealing or just by luck.

Conclusion: He's a fckin' supporter :(

• 4 months later...
  • Maxtor changed the title to Zilean, the chronokeeper