Your favorite movie?

Feelmyspells

District banlieue 13, undisputed 2, crank, special forces , tyson, green street hooligans, police academy, snatch, fight club, the tournament, bone and blood, recep ivedik, fighting, never back down, ong bak and much more:D

District banlieue 13, undisputed 2, crank, special forces , tyson, green street hooligans, police academy, snatch, fight club, the tournament, bone and blood, recep ivedik, fighting, never back down, ong bak and much more:D

topic says favourite movie, not favourite movies collection ;D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah great movies!

ill add 2 more cool movies : Law abiding citizen and Lock, stock and two smoking barrels!

I like scary movies and i can recommend you the scaryest movie you will ever see : "Pranormal activity" ! You should watch it 100% !!

watched it at the cinema... i don't know why many people say its the best thriller... for me its the worst... it actually made me laugh many times.. and scared me just once.