WTS L2J Interlude Server Pack/Source (L2-Genesis)

Hello (Mxc rollback? i lost my previous one )

I am selling L2-Genesis.org pack

It includes :

Protection and all well known bug fixed

Skills are working good i am not saying 100% or crap

Balance , ok i dont want to lie so i cant say again 100% but there are custom skills/and skill to every class (like summoner is playable) that helps a little.

Exp/Sp/ will be x1000 rates easier than retail

Drop/Adena will be 1 ( only the custom mobs will drop adenas and the prices on the market are low)

Safe +7

Max +25

Rate of normal scrolls is 80 and will get descreasing after +16 enchant bu -5% of each enchant

Rate of blessed is 90 and if the enchantment fail from +10 and above the weapon will get back to +10

Rate of crystal is 75 and if the enchantment fail they will go back to 0

Customs:

Tier 1 armor Titanium

Tier 2 armor Dread

Tier 3 armor Genesis

Tier 4 armor Rykros

Tier 1 weapon Unique

Tier 2 weapon Genesis

Tier 3 weapon Relic/Legendary

Accesories (Every accesory that exist on the Mysterious merchant gives bonuses on PvP)

Olympiad Mode: You will get acces to olympiad without customs and having only accesories

Custom Gameplay: Some class got skills for support. Also all classes got hp+ cp boost

PvP Color Name and Skill reward:

100: Blue name

200: Violet name

1000: Yellow name

6500: Grey Name

13000: Red name

Rewards

100 +800 Cp boost

200 Firework Skill

500 Large Firework Skill

1000 Masters blessed the body that increases hp to +500

2000 ressurection Skill

6500 Mass ressurection Skill

13000 Masters COV that increases +300 CP/HP +100 P.Atk/P.Def/C.spd/Atk.Spd/M.def

All augmented weapons can be tradeable

You can press shift + click to view Droplist of a Boss/Monster

Custom Zones for Farm / PvP /Trainers Area (Including town pvp arena)

Ctf/Dm/TvT Events

All characters got relax skill that restores all your effects during its use (HP/CP/MP)

Mana pots increasing +500 mp and got 10sec reuse delay

Armor Penalty and weapon penalty

Augment weapons can be trader

Weapon mod: Alternative activitation (you can choose 1 weapon id and you can make it if char is wearing the id of weapon and his hp gets to 30% automatically some skills are enabled to buff bar.. example you can add frenzy or ud or whatever you like)

Pk manager (Anchors target)

Clan reps seller and nobless seller

Hax Trader trade your equipment for glittering medals

Is a ready server that you can run it and i guarantee is stable :)

www.l2-genesis.org live test (note: i sold him the server but he made some additions so if you find a farm zone or an npc that is not working.. is his own job lol)

Payment methods: Paypal-Paysafe

Price: 10 compiled , 10with source/compiled

just pm me

Why would someone buy a pack of L2JFrozen while L2JFrozen is open source, a pack that is 281 revisions behind  the current one, since your pack's is @ 600 and L2JFrozen is already @ 881, couple of useless 2 line addons @ core and some common NPCs, some XML changes and some configs?

Why would someone buy a pack of L2JFrozen while L2JFrozen is open source, a pack that is 281 revisions behind  the current one, since your pack's is @ 600 and L2JFrozen is already @ 881, couple of useless 2 line addons @ core and some common NPCs, some XML changes and some configs?

who said i didnt sync and added my own codes + fixes :S  just tried it ok i am expecting flames ofc ye because is frozen blablabla so i dont rly care if someone wanna buy it just log on server if not just dont reply :) i will ignore all comments

Flame you cause it's Frozen? Frozen is the most advanced and active IL pack atm.

Also you said that the revision is 600.

ye so what? is based and i was syncing :) so it isnt outdated

What's your problem guys if he wanna sell smith like every1, why do you judge him? First of all u have not seen his project I have no time to say more. So keep your mouth.

mou exeis balei kai mob apo dragon valley kai mob apo low zone.. kai meta mou les ekana update skata exeis kanei gt pote den eides ti kanoune i alei ston genesis pou pigene o bishop kai exone mini boss monos tou.. i i lethal tou daggera/toksotei eitane 100% kai ta rixnane mia fapa pou ena party ekane 30/40 min na fane ena raid boss... NIOSE LIGO EINAI RAID BOSS DEN GINETE NA PIANEI LETHAL SE RAID BOSS DEN EIPARXEI AFTO SE KANENA SERVER...

Fake User!

Ontopic:

Good Luck with your sales!

What's your problem guys if he wanna sell smith like every1, why do you judge him? First of all u have not seen his project I have no time to say more. So keep your mouth.

I've got to have no particular knowledge @ the pack, neither have tested it since all of it's features are posted right away and I can judge it like this. There is nothing really special there, a newbie could do this really easy. So, considering my asnwer, the one that should keep his mouth shut, this is appearantly you.

I've got to have no particular knowledge @ the pack, neither have tested it since all of it's features are posted right away and I can judge it like this. There is nothing really special there, a newbie could do this really easy. So, considering my asnwer, the one that should keep his mouth shut, this is appearantly you.

ok i will provide here for free a mod i maked ok?  so basicly we will see if a "newbie" can do it..

patch no1

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0
#P L2jFrozen_GameServer
Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java
===================================================================
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(revision 877)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(working copy)
@@ -567,6 +567,10 @@
	public static boolean ALLOW_QUAKE_SYSTEM;
	public static boolean ENABLE_ANTI_PVP_FARM_MSG;

+	/** Custom item stuff  **/
+	public static int CUSTOM_ACTIVATION_AT_PERCENTAGE;
+	public static String CUSTOM_ITEMS;
+	public static FastList<Integer> CUSTOM_ITEMS_LIST;

//============================================================
	public static void loadOtherConfig()
@@ -821,6 +825,25 @@

ALLOW_QUAKE_SYSTEM = Boolean.parseBoolean(otherSettings.getProperty("AllowQuakeSystem", "False"));
			ENABLE_ANTI_PVP_FARM_MSG = Boolean.parseBoolean(otherSettings.getProperty("EnableAntiPvpFarmMsg", "False"));
+			
+			CUSTOM_ACTIVATION_AT_PERCENTAGE = Integer.parseInt(otherSettings.getProperty("ActivationAtPercentage", "30"));
+			CUSTOM_ITEMS = otherSettings.getProperty("customItemsList", "");
+			
+			if (CUSTOM_ACTIVATION_AT_PERCENTAGE > 0)
+			{
+				CUSTOM_ITEMS_LIST = new FastList<Integer>();
+				for(String itemId : CUSTOM_ITEMS.split(";"))
+				{
+				    try
+        			{
+						CUSTOM_ITEMS_LIST.add(Integer.parseInt(itemId));
+					}
+					catch (NumberFormatException nfe)
+        			{
+        				System.out.println("[Custom item]: invalid number format.");
+        			}
+				}
+			}
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
Index: config/head/other.properties
--- config/head/other.properties	(revision 877)
+++ config/head/other.properties	(working copy)
@@ -226,4 +226,14 @@
AllowAioUseClassMaster = false

# Announce castle lords on enter game. default = false 
-AnnounceCastleLords = False
\ No newline at end of file
+AnnounceCastleLords = False
+
+# -----------------------------------------
+#  Custom item /skill use                -
+# -----------------------------------------
+# Activation (% of maxHp) - 0 to disable that custom
+ActivationAtPercentage = 30
+
+# List of items
+# Format : itemId;itemId2;itemId3...
+customItemsList = 
\ No newline at end of file
Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 877)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -169,6 +169,7 @@
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.L2GameServerPacket;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.LeaveWorld;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.MagicSkillCanceld;
+import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.MagicSkillUser;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.MyTargetSelected;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.NpcHtmlMessage;
import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.ObservationMode;
@@ -13473,6 +13474,33 @@
		{
			getTrainedBeast().onOwnerGotAttacked(attacker);
		}
+		
+		// Custom -- when you're equipped with a particular weapon, apply skills effects (UE, Dash).
+		// Percentage must be superior to 0 to get that feature activated.
+		if (Config.CUSTOM_ACTIVATION_AT_PERCENTAGE > 0)
+		{
+			// Activation when % is reached.
+			if (getCurrentHp() < (getMaxHp() * Config.CUSTOM_ACTIVATION_AT_PERCENTAGE / 100))
+			{
+				L2Weapon ubberWeapon = getActiveWeaponItem();
+				
+				// Verify if equipped weapon is special. If yes, activate stuff.
+				if (Config.CUSTOM_ITEMS_LIST.contains(ubberWeapon.getItemId()))
+				{
+					L2Skill skill, skill2;
+					
+					// UE
+					skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(111, 2);
+					skill.getEffects(null, this, false, false, false);
+					broadcastPacket(new MagicSkillUser(this, this, 111, 2, 0, 0));
+					
+					// Dash
+					skill2 = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(4, 2);
+					skill2.getEffects(null, this, false, false, false);
+					broadcastPacket(new MagicSkillUser(this, this, 4, 2, 0, 0));
+				}
+			}
+		}
	}

public void broadcastSnoop(int type, String name, String _text)

ok this is a small mod with a little help of tryskell cause i really didnt knew how to make it but there some unique codes also them that i coded alone like pvp skill earn, augmented weapons to be trade able