adena exploit

teufel

it does not work on all server but i found few server with it

make an artisan lvl 20 should be enought

go 2 schuttgart town weapon armor shop.. theres a hammer which i forgot the name of it something like tittan hammer i think i was.. they sell it cheap then other towns buy some and crystalize it make it till u get bored and sell the crystals back 2 shop ^^ u will get tons of adenas.

u dont need crafter 2 test, just go 2 schuttgart and check the price of that hammer if its cheaper than revo sword cuz when u crystalize that u get tons of more than revo.. pls check it and write here if its work on ur server

i really dont know how long worked.. my friend who teach me that trick told me that.. and i bought tons of s grade stuffs with that exploit really works on some interlude servers just test it ^^

server=isogames interlude server

and since when using bugs 2 cheat = tips anyways its work on another interlude servers 2..

and no its not cheaper than other town its just like 50k but gives more crystals than revo which is 1.7kk and when u sell crystals back 2 shop u double ur money even more