Youtube Contest,make a video! Win Platinum Membership!

Maxtor

Someone may update his post like ALEX2008GR did . :P

i update my first video because i had some mistakes not to make it better check lightmagic post to see what mistakes i had ;)

Someone may update his post like ALEX2008GR did . :P

When i say second chance i mean...ex...I make 5 posts with 5 different videos...But...If i upload 1 video and i see that i have make a mistake and i want to correct it ofc i will make the same video but corrected.Understand? :P

nice video vent its really great the bad thing is i couldn't read anything ... nice start and nice music can you tell me the name of the sOnG?

Couldnt ready anything ? hmmm maybe reupload it with better fonts ... Song is Dj Rehm X - Darin ft Fatman Scoop - Stand up, Step Up (Remix 2006)

1st katia is not me hackz0r you can ask a mod to tell that is not the same IP

2nd  Maxtor have the last word so it would be better to stop spamming ;)

Who said it's you? It could be a fr or something as i can see when she posted the reply she had 10 post???? so wtf >.< she doesn't even know what the forum is all about but whatever im not spamming and i said that Maxtor decide's if you can't see my posts before typing...

Well, if u are interested, since i saw this topic accidentally i remembered a video made by my friend Phoenix...

i JUST POST iT FOR FUN, AND iF U WANT TO GIVE THE PRiCE TO PHOENiX i DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM OF COURSE!!!

Btw, the video is a bit old and it says maxbastards.gr , but no harm since it redirects here, and i post it for fun :D

there ya go:

Hsp3tM19-MU

thnk you Darky btw i made a new cs Video but i dont include mxc at all nvm GL to all