Youtube Contest,make a video! Win Platinum Membership!

Maxtor

Hmm actually its almost the same with k4rma video

BTW the music doesnt fit very well ;)

Also you made some mistakes ;) [e.g Copyritgh not copyrihgt and Fan not fun ]

Anyway nice try :D

I just made this video for around 10 mins im sure it sucks tell me if you dont like it and your suggestions about it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ueaAH74EX58

Does any1 knows ALEX2008GR song that has on his video? thx

Dance Floor Anthem - Good Charlotte

but i see that all of you upload your video with name www.maxcheaters.com or MaxCheaters.com etc

how people could find that ?? i upload my video with tags "lineage 2 exploits" so if someone try to search lineage 2 exploits he will find my video and the he will visit the forum ;)

lol you can put it with whatever name you want the TAG's are important too you can call your video Gay Guy but to add tag Lineage 2 so ppl who are browsing for lineage will see you video not cuz of the name cuz of the description and tags...

lol anyway this video isnt my main lol  i just made it for 5 mins rofl i will make better one later

Does any1 here said that it will be a second chance?If every1 post 2-3 videos what is the point?Anyway...More videos,More advertising,More people :P

Does any1 here said that it will be a second chance?If every1 post 2-3 videos what is the point?Anyway...More videos,More advertising,More people :P

Someone may update his post like ALEX2008GR did . :P