Talon Build

well talon is a great champion there are alot of ways to build him  , but if u r looking for a burst dam

start with dorans blade , then boots pick between swiftn./mercury/mobility (last one is great for constant ganking u will be legendery in no time )

then go on with bloodtherst. ,and trinity (some1 said that frozen mallet is good for his passive , he has a point but i beliave that f.m is wasted gold ,why>? cause u can easily solo red by lvl 5-6 so u will have the slow u need and building trinity will boost ur damage since ur q is effect on hit spell ,if u are still playing grab either black cleaver if u need dam and penen. or ghostblade if u want  to be swift have better cd and armor pen last item is infinity

if u have problems in game with enemy debuffs make sure to grab quicksilver sash or bunshies veil (replace dorans) but games wont last that much ;)

edit:make sure to use armor pen runes and grab red and blue as much as u can

2)gonna try jungling with him i wanna see how good he can perform into jungle

well talon is a great champion there are alot of ways to build him  , but if u r looking for a burst dam

start with dorans blade , then boots pick between swiftn./mercury/mobility (last one is great for constant ganking u will be legendery in no time )

then go on with bloodtherst. ,and trinity (some1 said that frozen mallet is good for his passive , he has a point but i beliave that f.m is wasted gold ,why>? cause u can easily solo red by lvl 5-6 so u will have the slow u need and building trinity will boost ur damage since ur q is effect on hit spell ,if u are still playing grab either black cleaver if u need dam and penen. or ghostblade if u want  to be swift have better cd and armor pen last item is infinity

if u have problems in game with enemy debuffs make sure to grab quicksilver sash or bunshies veil (replace dorans) but games wont last that much ;)

totally agree with you.

when I was saying that trin is better than f.m on him ppl was calling me crazy.. lol

his Q does huge dmg with sheen plus you still got chance to slow an enemy

(even tho you can slow him with your W O.o)

trini is way better than f.m. also u can combine talon with a slower like mundo or ashe so u will have his passive's bonus damage

off-topic talon is not a good jungler after all,tried him in many games with many difrend combos but u need a really hard leash at the begining and if u dont get a kill by lvl 3 so u can go b and pick madreads claws ,you r doomed :/

u just say the same items like the league of legends prefer on 1st look video Talon The Point is to find your way and no to look others

u just say the same items like the league of legends prefer on 1st look video Talon The Point is to find your way and no to look others

i have played over 30 games with him tried alot of builds and this one stucks the best ,and i also suppose u reffer to the quicksilver sash , well its an item i use alot ,and i mean alot ,i almost always pick it , unless i dont need it lol

First game with Talon -> 18/5/12 (Normal game, but anyway...)

Managed to get full build at the first game, getting...

1. Lattern

2. Zerk Boots (Would get Mercury, but they were lacked stuns.)

3. Frozen Mallet

4. Atma's Impaler

5. Trinity Force

6. Hexdrinker

First game with Talon -> 18/5/12 (Normal game, but anyway...)

Managed to get full build at the first game, getting...

1. Lattern

2. Zerk Boots (Would get Mercury, but they were lacked stuns.)

3. Frozen Mallet

4. Atma's Impaler

5. Trinity Force

6. Hexdrinker

That game was with me, wasn't it?!

start with long sword and healing or dorans blade

mercurys - bers - ionian boots

upgrate long sword to brutalizer

buy sheen

finish yumus

buy phage

finish trinity