interlude [L2J]L2Cortes LIVE MODE!

Zuzzy

TANK  stun and shack skill and elf tank stun is  big chanage  ;d and say me 30 min and noting im game .... and gladator 3k dmg 2500 p def and mage p def is small mage cant kill archer and stun archer is bug give target off ;d go fix

TANK  stun and shack skill and elf tank stun is  big chanage  ;d and say me 30 min and noting im game .... and gladator 3k dmg 2500 p def and mage p def is small mage cant kill archer and stun archer is bug give target off ;d go fix

Go play pacman.

Tyrant give 3,2 k dmg to paladin on 4,1 k defence (gmight + zerk + preangelic) ,and tank barely give 600 dmg and u get 400 back more ,this is very normal server ,and now they say to fix tank stuns ,but was only me who stun them and barely can kill something in 1v1

thadadadadam xD

Make tyrant or gtfo ,fail balance ,gm just listen to the players ,but they have no idea about what theyre talking about

yesterday orc and gladi gave me 6k dmg xDDD (im sagi) and mages got so damn low defs :S! stun 100% but for 1-2 secs and sometimes (very rare) more!!! just wtf...

oh and btw something else... PUT IN THE DAMN BUFFER THE HEAL CP MP HP BUTTON GOD DAMNED! why some servers dont put this damn heal... i buff and then what? w8 in /sit till i recover? or make and a bishop + orc for hp and cp... (yeah no cp pots cause noone nobl except 2-3 from events :s)

Dont waste time for it ;) All time on bishop/mage geting silience from hero dagger in pvp.... Admin teling thats good chance like retail bla bla bla, any way much bugs, me and my friends only lost time for this serwer... :/