buffs and weight

vent00za,im working on them right now,there are many pages i have to view..but anyway..its ok.

what exacyly is 100000?i mean is ms or secs?im asking in case i want to make onother time than yours.

I dont wanna say that isnt 9h buffs but these are >>ONLY<< for L2JONEO!!!! for l2j and l2emu and l2jfree you must do it by your self. .. 

vent00za maybe u don't saw this " [General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English " i don't see there any  [General] Lineage II Develop [L2Emu] English  so u are wrong i think!!!!

so he need the files from L2J...so the link that i gave its right!

I dont wanna say that isnt 9h buffs but these are >>ONLY<< for L2JONEO!!!! for l2j and l2emu and l2jfree you must do it by your self. .. 

vent00za maybe u don't saw this " [General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English " i don't see there any  [General] Lineage II Develop [L2Emu] English  so u are wrong i think!!!!

so he need the files from L2J...so the link that i gave its right!

listen ... these skills are compatible only with l2joneo .. i putted them at l2j and it gaves me error at the whole gameserver .... try it and you will see .. i know what i am saying .. so for l2j or l2emu or l2jfree i havent seen ready skills for custom hour .. then you need tomake them by yourself !! that i said ...

dont know for last l2jfree revs.. probably not but you can set all in l2jemu.. anyways since we have decrypted system.. i guess best move is to add costom skills.. alltho i like it cuz this way even playrs can use buffers and they dont complain about buff times.. i guess its different if you run a low rate..