Cant Compile the latest l2j Revisions

xdem

Question

17674920.png

In this pic i explain all the errors, I will find usefull any help you can offer me to finish this compile...

No im not a newbie at compiling, ive done many times

thanks for your time!!!

5 answers to this question

- You said yourself the answer in your picture. cf. "You don't have JDK7 to blablabla".

- Added to that, you miss svnversion.exe (can leech from my project or any other project if you don't find it).

- Added to that, your DP isn't linked to your core. cf. http://l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10726

Since some days, L2J uses JDK7 instead of 1.6, because some used functions come from JDK7.

- You said yourself the answer in your picture. cf. "You don't have JDK7 to blabla". Not a prob anymore

- Added to that, you miss svnversion.exe (can leech from my project or any other project if you don't find it). I have two of these in my pc, but i dont know what to do with those .exe :/

- Added to that, your DP isn't linked to your core. cf. http://l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10726 will this solve the prob?

Since some days, L2J uses JDK7 instead of 1.6, because some used functions come from JDK7.

Normally, SVNVersion doesn't have any incidence on build. Nor the DP/Core link.

Errors on DP are "normal" until you don't link DP && core, about core itself, you didn't show any error about, but as I can see you got errors.

Normally, SVNVersion doesn't have any incidence on build. Nor the DP/Core link.

Errors on DP are "normal" until you don't link DP && core, about core itself, you didn't show any error about, but as I can see you got errors.

problem solved, i had to delete a few lines from both of Build.xml and now it works fine

Lock it