Region Question

You can't now since they haven't setup the feature but you will be able in the feature. Your 1st change will be free , the others will cost some euros (10 euro i guess)

Also both sides have feeders rofl , changing won't lead to anything. Go check West's forum they want to change too cause they can't stand france/spain/german lol.

tbh East > West.

Playing solo very late at night means that you don't have kids that have earlier time zones than you from Spain, France, Portugal etc.

tbh East > West.

Playing solo very late at night means that you don't have kids that have earlier time zones than you from Spain, France, Portugal etc.

Agree also West ain't better. They got France/Spain/German-i-don't-want-to-speak-eng-guy

Well we got rus , but still..

Well im german and i understand u very well... most of the people from germany dont speak english cuz they suck at it.... However Russians and Greeks aint better... i always see those Hieroglyphs  Thats why im staying WEST

Well im german and i understand u very well... most of the people from germany dont speak english cuz they suck at it.... However Russians and Greeks aint better... i always see those Hieroglyphs  Thats why im staying WEST

I know most duds from germany ain't speaking english especially the duds on france 90% of them ain't speaking at all lol. But about greeks , i believe we know the basic so we can communicate but the problem is there are plenty of immature who ain't speaking english on purpose.

Greek letters are fine

α = a

β = b

The rus letters are truly strange ;P

Well, I don't mean to sound like a nationalist, but Greek is one of the most rich languages in the world, unlike West Europe's languages. This is the reason many Greeks prefer to speak their language instead of English even if they do speak english.

Personally, I only speak Greek if I'm premade with somebody, but only for "our stuff", and usually via PMs.

I make fun at east I make everyday 1 match list with victories but these fucking retards(greeks,russians,turks etc) flame all time and they break my balls at all!I want more competitive games and I am intrested in going west to see if it is better,otherwise I'll move north america :)