Question (1)

Tessellate

May i ask why warmaster is mad and still is mad?

Maybee time to fix these problems between Maxtor & Warmaster? (Solutions?)

So these anoying ddos attacks won't happen again?

Maybee just give the kid what he wants and let him stop. Lol!

I don't need replies from guys who doesn't know anything about the situation.

no replies like: 'he's just a kid'(etc...)

That's could be a nice idea ;)

I don't need replies from guys who doesn't know anything about the situation.

no replies like: 'he's just a kid'(etc...)

Warmaster is a retard, he had the lame idea that maxtor put someone to take his site down but we never cared about his shithole.

Tourer threatened maxtor via pm that he's going to destroy the forum because he has his account banned, though i've seen vazelos saying that if that happen, he'll post his pictures in all gay forums. If you check vazelos's avatar you will see his face :$

Cause you can't see the PMs we get

then maybee you guys should inform the forum what is going on.

Warmaster is a retard, he had the lame idea that maxtor put someone to take his site down but we never cared about his shithole.

Tourer threatened maxtor via pm that he's going to destroy the forum because he has his account banned, though i've seen vazelos saying that if that happen, he'll post his pictures in all gay forums. If you check vazelos's avatar you will see his face :$

so he wants unban(?)

thats it?

Now You see that at some time in past few of You guys were acting like a d'ickheads with "God like" mode on and now You are taking Your pannish... :/

Now You see that at some time in past few of You guys were acting like a d'ickheads with "God like" mode on and now You are taking Your pannish... :/

someone is sad.

ask some ppl to learn about this situation and then feel free to talk.

Now You see that in some time in past few of You guys were acting like a d'ickheads with "God like" mode on and now You are taking Your pannish... :/

Υes, we shouldn't have banned someone that advertised his $hit forum/website everywhere in the forum..

And he is ddosing & threatening without reasons for like 8 months now.. awesome?

Υes, we shouldn't have banned someone that advertised his $hit forum/website everywhere in the forum..

That was the final result guys ! And what with Your behaviour before that ? Listen, BAN'ing him was the final solution and I wont denied it, but some of Your behaviours incite whole this situation. Warmaster acted like he did but there was some few situaction were You guys acted like assholes too...

Sorry guys, I dont support Warmaster but You are not wihthout a fault too...

ask some ppl to learn about this situation and then feel free to talk.

You see ? "God like" mode on - You think that I dont know anything about that situacion and no one knows so much shits as You, but You are wrong :] Stop acting like a Gods guys... ::) Thats why You have enemies...

That was the final result guys ! And what with Your behaviour before that ? Listen, BAN'ing him was the final solution and I wont denied it, but some of Your behaviours incite whole this situation. Warmaster acted like he did but there was some few situaction were You guys acted like assholes too...

Sorry guys, I dont support Warmaster but You are not wihthout a fault too...

You wouldn't been saying so if you had access to staff forums and knew Greek to read what is he writing to us

You see ? "God like" mode on - You think that I dont know anything about that situacion and no one knows so much shits as You, but You are wrong :] Stop acting like a Gods guys... ::) Thats why You have enemies...

i am sure that you know NOTHING about him.