Question (1)

Tessellate

@avve even if something was wrong in older times between warmaster & mods,neither weird neither finito were moderators.

So what are you talking about dude? . . .

@avve even if something was wrong in older times between warmaster & mods,neither weird neither finito were moderators.

So what are you talking about dude? . . .

Sorry, Is because of my bad gramma. I wasnt speaking about new mods...

i am sure that you know NOTHING about him.

About him ? As a person ? True, not much, but about the SITUACTION from past ? ... :] And You dont know NOTHING about me as well, beside the fact I'am Ave (ofc I hope you know at least that ? :]). So, lets stay checking each other :] We will see who knows more about who ;)

He is ddosing since January, there were TOTALLY other guys back then, he was ddosing while we were treating him nicely, while we didnt ban him even if he abuse all his privs in any way, even if he is flaming all mod team/maxtor , even if he tells us that he will close for ever.

Warmaster banned long time ago because he didn't respect rules like everyone else.

He didn't like that and start ddosing,that's all.

Yes, but "old crew", esspecialy one guy (:]) BAN'ed everyone just because. Sure, Warmaster did what he did, but You could solve this problem in better way. Ofc You didnt, because you didnt care about one single stupid member. Now You see that one stupid member can fack this forum repeatidly... :)

Take care guys and I hope that current moderatos from mxc wont do the same shits as the old crew did :]

aVVe...he is coming after 1 month of doing nothing to him, and tells us that he is gonna close the forum for ever.

Just like that!Without doing anything!

What do you expect?

This person is mentally retarded, he needs a doctor and a boyfriend(^^)

We cant do something else

This person is mentally retarded, he needs a doctor and a boyfriend(^^)

We cant do something else

Yeah, now, you cant :)

He is ddosing since January, there were TOTALLY other guys back then, he was ddosing while we were treating him nicely, while we didnt ban him even if he abuse all his privs in any way, even if he is flaming all mod team/maxtor , even if he tells us that he will close for ever.

And yes, he is not the only person who was ddos'ing You.

@aVVe

stick to your client modding, cause eye cancer is lurking somewhere near for every individual that reads this thread, if you continue replying with crappy english.

Yes sir !