Buffs

but tell me for what need dagger rapid shot if he use only dagger:?

You don't need it . However a bow for a TH could come handy ;) ! It's a basic tactic to carry a bow with you :P. If you got root or something, it is very useful weapon.

some1 said to use seraphim gift on archers, that skill is used for less reuse delay on mystic skills only

for physical skills, the correct buff is song of renewal

and the summon buff u need is bless of the queen from Arcana Lords summon

archer buffs:

song of renewal

song of hunter

earth song

song of wind

song of vitality

song of warding

bless of the queen

might

greater might

shield

mental shield

magic barrier

berserker spirit

focus

haste

death whisper

wind walk

bless the body

dance of fury

dance of warrior

dance of fire

resist shock

agility

chant of victory

no u are wrong it shortens psychical skills as well magical skills reuse time . atleast i always used it on high rate servers to shorten frenzy recovery and it did, u would need to figure it out for yourself

the reuse shortening buffs on archer are :seraphin buff , song of renewal , song of champion , Blessing of Sagittarius (SR self skill )

read the description of seraphim gift, its just for mystics

well were bought wrong b/c     

dash/UE/hex/power break and other self skills  are magic skills.

stun shoot/double shoot - psyhical skills

as i said b4, xaio, seraphim buff is for decrease in reuse delay of magic skills, and not physical... and btw, seraphim and cat queen buffs are 2 minutes long only on retail

so an elemental summoner is made to be played in mage parties, where u need recharge the nukers fast with elven elders and shillen elders, where u need short reuse delay for AoE skills, such as aqua splash from SPS, which fits pretty much with elemental summoner's Mass surrender to water, so elemental summoner is a pretty much useful character for pve parties inside places like Forge of Gods

thats how its made to be played

in other side, warlocks walks with fighters, mostly archers

it depends u could also have an ES bot in  the place u hunt so u could aswell use it on mage or fighters, and  the thing u said about mages and the buff works in bought ways for fighters ,for a siege or raid u have faster reuse for example warcry , pvp in some fighter classes clases dash to use all the time , quicker recovery of drains/hex etc , self heals 

and don't try to act smart , no debuffs are 100 % to land so u need a faster reuse , also if u in party with an es and u have songs/seraphim buff battleroar+ recovery +10/11 its about 1-1,5 minute to load (and if u didn't know i ain't refering to a destroyer , a warlord ) also he didn't specify the server he plays , the buff could last 2h and be in a npc buffer...