interlude [L2OFF] L2 BOUND

Christophe

I cant login... when I press "Login" i get black window and thats all.Anyone knows where is the problem ?

PS: I reinstalled l2 and I get the same thing.....

It´s down. They said it would go online at 12.00, guess they are fixing bugs and every possible crap.

Thanks for the information bro , but I was unable to login even when it was on. Damn  :-\

Yeah the the server staff is unexperienced as -beep-. They can´t fix the login nor any freakin bug. Im outta it.

Bad gms, bad community, every 5min a donator logs in, some ppl hit you 3.5k while u hit them 1.5 etc etc etc.. don't even check their website. waste of time...

i'm so sad i lost so many days there.

PS: I hope all those ppl will move to an other server... so we can play a better server

what are u talking about??i agree about bad gms but wtf?donators?lost many days?server opened yesterday closed and will reopen tomorrow...what donators?maybe u didnt have cov and they did?

Bad gms, bad community, every 5min a donator logs in, some ppl hit you 3.5k while u hit them 1.5 etc etc etc.. don't even check their website. waste of time...

i'm so sad i lost so many days there.

PS: I hope all those ppl will move to an other server... so we can play a better server

Wtf are u talking about ?

Server went live before 2 days. U prolly made wrong about servers.

Btw,about unexperienced staff-bad community its truth about this one too.

Dunno about you but I spent 2hours leveling and just got 56... that's really annoying. If it's high rate servers, make boosted zones. It's supose to be 2h to be lvl 76 at least.

If I had DEV skills I would make such a server...  You just keep making the same things, copy paste from another L2off.

fail for me.

every single server is fail for you,just move to Aion or something lol...

Server is great,just i got suggestions,there are few bugs which need to be fixed,just forum is down few days and ppl cant report those bugs...

like nobody cares ...

and one thing,why you ppl cry about donators when there are not any lol ... your gear/skills just sux... some people used COV bug to heal them selfs,but i hope Staff will fix it asap.