Infinity frenzy/zaelot/rage/ and another tipe of buffs..

temple13

Wells, i lost my acount that why i dont answer u all im sry. :P

I think that still NO patched!

Maybe in any servers they do anything to dont work but i dont know see it your self XD

Cya

• 3 weeks later...

Hello here. I am interesting about more info buff - Zealot. This description i found at internet:

By the will of a Guardian God, you instantly and significantly increase your fighting ability. While in use, the effects of HP regeneration magic significantly decreases. This skill is only available when your HP is at 30% or lower.

but i never play Destroer, can anybody explain me what this skill do exactly plz! What a fighten ability?

Hello here. I am interesting about more info buff - Zealot. This description i found at internet:

By the will of a Guardian God, you instantly and significantly increase your fighting ability. While in use, the effects of HP regeneration magic significantly decreases. This skill is only available when your HP is at 30% or lower.

but i never play Destroer, can anybody explain me what this skill do exactly plz! What a fighten ability?

increases atk speed and p atk maybe

The zaelot give's: Atck speed, accuaracy, speed, critical dmg(more dmg when u do a critical) and critical chance i think

That's all.

frenzy give much p.atck

rage give p.atck too, and decreasse evasion and p.def

i hope it is still working in my server i will be very happy

Wells, i lost my acount that why i dont answer u all im sry. :P

I think that still NO patched!

Maybe in any servers they do anything to dont work but i dont know see it your self XD

Cya

thx mr good share i works fine!!!

I want 200posts :X

hi

Both Banned.

Reason ? Spamming, Reply without the Due Postcount, OFF-Topic.

Closed.