[ENG] LOL or L2 ? :O

`zэlaи

hahahahaaha u are wrong man ^^ i played both and can tell u that lol  and dota is much more difficult

I've played lol, dota, l2, wow, aion, cod, hon, rift, terra, blade and soul, guild wars, metin, moh, cs, s4 league... Anyway, I've played all games.

I can safely say that L2 is the hardest game ever created and takes more skill to play than any other game. At lol you just kill some towers and win the game lol. That's damn easy. In L2 you have to farm, exp, pvp, craft, siege, buy potions from the shops, teleport using Gatekeepers, learn skills from NPCs and be hero. So hard...

I've played lol, dota, l2, wow, aion, cod, hon, rift, terra, blade and soul, guild wars, metin, moh, cs, s4 league... Anyway, I've played all games.

I can safely say that L2 is the hardest game ever created and takes more skill to play than any other game. At lol you just kill some towers and win the game lol. That's damn easy. In L2 you have to farm, exp, pvp, craft, siege, buy potions from the shops, teleport using Gatekeepers, learn skills from NPCs and be hero. So hard...

wtf? in lol must exp too must buy items too must know that items and yes it is hard game u must make 0 deaths and much kills

try to make 0 deaths and come and tell me what is hard ^^ i have played l2 for 6 years

wtf? in lol must exp too must buy items too must know that items and yes it is hard game u must make 0 deaths and much kills

try to make 0 deaths and come and tell me what is hard ^^ i have played l2 for 6 years

It's easy lol. If you are about to die, you run back. Nothing hard at making no deaths at lol.

Fail troll son and it's Tera.

i would say l2 especialy the goddess of destraction :D lol cannot be compared with l2 resons : graphics , items , gameplay , maps (in lol there are 2) , in lol you are doing every time the same thing but in l2 there are much more things to do like in official there are too many quests ....etc...

l2 is better :D