[Request]a staff less abusable and less godlike thinking

Noble®

change staff...it sucks....way too many abuses for no specific reason.

i login everyday and i see everywhere ban..it is a new coyote-grisom season again

PS:some bans are 100% right. but the 80% are abuses

PS:even if you lock , or ban ,or delete this topic i ve sent pm to nick,already cuz im a man that does NOT act under the scene.

PS:answering this topic by any staff member cant prove or change anything to me.im already disgusted...you just are pathetic in managing a community

Sincerely Noble

change staff...it sucks....way too many abuses for no specific reason.

i login everyday and i see everywhere ban..it is a new coyote-grisom season again

PS:some bans are 100% right. but the 80% are abuses

PS:even if you lock , or ban ,or delete this topic i ve sent pm to nick,already cuz im a man that does NOT act under the scene.

PS:answering this topic by any staff member cant prove or change anything to me.im already disgusted...you just are pathetic in managing a community

Sincerely Noble

he have right.. in this days alot off pll are baned... what do you wanna from this forum?? to die??...

comon guys is not fair..

hmmmmmmm lemme think...gimme a moment....

lets say 1 name by luck. dejavu for not putting tags!

PS @ bubulina : i can report anything i dislike and anything that offends me according to the rules! i have to say i agree with you 100%

1st time warned that he will be banned if he will do it again. he did again, 7 days. what's wrong?

anyone else?

whom from these?

MixMaxter

PwnZor

+cs.SeeYa

*Vazelos*

and more....

PS @ bubulina : i can report anything i dislike and anything that offends me according to the rules! i have to say i agree with you 100%

since i am here from 2007 and is frist time when i see something like that..MassBann

YOU CANT BAN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT PUTTING TAGS!

thats why you re a mod! what happens when specific groups like uploaders/users/legends who CANT edit their posts and titles in specificor in all sections?

what happens when you find a newcomer who is NOT aware of forums?

What happens when you meet a user who CANT see this rule because it does NOT exist in forum ruleS?

need another name?

waka waka eh

MixMaxter karma abuses. 1 week too, am i wrong? (not by me)

PwnZor 1 week for karma abuses. warned after his first, he did it again. am i wrong?

+cs.SeeYa who is him?

*Vazelos* wars, we told them to stop, he didnt as with some others, he ended up with 7 days. am i wrong?

Name: +cs.SeeYa

Custom Title: Raawwwr!

Position: VIP Member

Who changed my karma Whose karma have I changed

Date Registered: November 12, 2008, 09:45:28 AM

i see alot of old member are baned.. nvm i go out from here...

We w8 Maxtor To Come and Make something with It is a big problem..

Name: +cs.SeeYa

Custom Title: Raawwwr!

Position: VIP Member

Who changed my karma Whose karma have I changed

Date Registered: November 12, 2008, 09:45:28 AM

i see alot of old member are baned.. nvm i go out from here...

We w8 Maxtor To Come and Make something with It is a big problem..

he is banned for serius reasons stated when i was still in staff

mind answering on my post? i could reach these names later.....you re systematically avoiding my replies 2 days now...

i might stop believing what i believe and you dont admit when you admit it...that you re very bad moderators and abusive and power hungered.the same forum believes that too...im not the only one.

you just kill what is left of the forum

YOU CANT BAN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT PUTTING TAGS!

if you tell him sth to NOT do it, and after some hours he does it, what then? did he respect you?

thats why you re a mod! what happens when specific groups like uploaders/users/legends who CANT edit their posts and titles in specificor in all sections?

warn him and delete the post. i dont think that dejavu doesnt know the rules..

what happens when you find a newcomer who is NOT aware of forums?

tell him to read the rules, even help him and give him a chance? also dejavu is NOT a newcomer.

What happens when you meet a user who CANT see this rule because it does NOT exist in forum ruleS?

about language? are you sure? check again.

need another name?

waka waka eh

he is pinaepple, he didnt respected something when gost was unlocked. i dont know why he banned again

you just kill what is left of the forum

its our fault that we care about forum but our head is not helping us?

if you tell him sth to NOT do it, and after some hours he does it, what then? did he respect you?warn him and delete the post. i dont think that dejavu doesnt know the rules..tell him to read the rules, even help him and give him a chance? also dejavu is NOT a newcomer.about language? are you sure? check again.he is pinaepple, he didnt respected something when gost was unlocked. i dont know why he banned againits our fault that we care about forum but our head is not helping us?

where is that rule? ??? show it plz for I cant see it in general forum rules.other thing is for a rule to be written and other thing is to be known VERBALLY! what is NOT written is legal.write it down and it becomes automatically illegal! we dont care if you announce something in GOST.it is non perfomable since it is unofficial

PS: mind looking my 3RD orange question and answer carefully?

where is that rule? ??? show it plz for I cant see it in general forum rules.other thing is for a rule to be written and other thing is to be known VERBALLY! what is NOT written is legal.write it down and it becomes automatically illegal! we dont care if you announce something in GOST.it is non perfomable since it is unofficial

PS: mind looking my 3RD orange question and answer carefully?

guys Just Stop It...Maxtor dont coming here almost 2days..when he will come he will see in ban Section...(if are one)

and for saving this forum my opinion is to make a Mass Unban..