[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

from where did you find this website ? and why the hell could add their commits in this site?

This website was posted in this topic by some1 (unfortunately there are no proofs as some moderator for absolutely no reason deleted about ~2 pages where ppl were throwing bad comments at l2sigmo)

This website was opened for all so every1 could see commits etc, but after vhalior saw it he changed homepage to "lol" as u can see...(just to hide it, and now matim posted a pic of these commits, its amazing isn't it?)

and now matim posted a pic of these commits, its amazing isn't it?)

I have posted it because FB said this, mr smartass.

Anyway,i start believing that doesn't exist a 2nd hidden svn ;o . . .

Thanks for good words, anger because of lack of last achievement engine update  ;D?

Seems yes, next time think twice before you'll start blame someone without serious reason.

eh, u starting to act like vhalior.

Seems yes, next time think twice before you'll start blame someone without serious reason.

No i won't think twice, if u even had a little bit of care u would turn it into a private conversation before it even grown big

but seems like ur so called fame on this forum made u act like u act now.

i'm not mad at all about the engine btw, 20 euros, big deal, enjoy them.

if u even had a little bit of care u would turn it into a private conversation before it even grown big

Should I remind it once again? You have started whole 'fight', yes in PUBLIC. And now saying this?

but seems like ur so called fame

Fame @ internet/forum, who cares? Im not 13 y/o kid to care about pixels at forum and about 'what others will say' - really.

Should I remind it once again? You have started whole 'fight', yes in PUBLIC. And now saying this?

it wasn't supposed to be a fight, maybe it looked like it because after ~10 days of crappy "lack of time" excuses yes, i got alittle bit mad.

Fame @ internet/forum, who cares? Im not 13 y/o kid to care about pixels at forum and about 'what others will say' - really.

You care:

Haha' date=' such as? More than 50 customers and 96% positive comments and feedbacks[/quote']

from the other topic:

Can you tell me where did I scam you exactly? Maybe while helping you installing my code or maybe while making updates for you?

Yea u scammed me for the obvious reason:

If you bought it' date=' and there will be new version - you will receive it for free (free updates)[/quote']

so where's today's update?

On my beauty full HDD.

it wasn't supposed to be a fight, maybe it looked like it because after ~10 days of crappy "lack of time" excuses yes, i got alittle bit mad.

You care:

from the other topic:

Yea u scammed me for the obvious reason:

marketplace here is such failed, you should not trust him.

You like to change facts.

Once again, if you thought that I will send you new version after flaming me without reason, it was your fail.

2nd svn is l2 desire new scamm project ;p

lol who scam somebody ashole?

Everything on description files working!

There are now a lot of servers using l2sigmo, and with realy small fixes working very well! Also its couple of months hard job, also you are realy dumbass cuse into pm you said me "oh that files is really cool good job" in polish but now you flame, cuse you are jealous, becouse somebody make something better than your l2-gof shitt what can be dead on 1 minute ?

Throw the stone into my face peapole who don't get files when he pay! I w8. Oh nobody? Yeah and stop telling im scamer.

If peapole respect our licence on forum what they accept, we don't need to make a licence and can give our customers the updates, but emocry go to this guys not for me.

Keep flame this will realy help lol :P