[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

You must be scared. Since I am one of your customers. I pay for 2 months of updates . But where is the updates.?

One month ago updates been realy huge in this month not so huge, but still be. Where i write i obliged to make 10k lines every day ;) ? Anyway i stop repply for flame posts : P this forum look like spamming zone now with new mods ;)

One month ago updates been realy huge in this month not so huge, but still be. Where i write i obliged to make 10k lines every day ;) ? Anyway i stop repply for flame posts : P this forum look like spamming zone now with new mods ;)

I don't really care about what you said, I don't ask your opinion. August updates = 0. Also I pay 60 euros for 2 month of updates and now you decrease the price and you put 50 euros for the premium.

Also you must fix Hopzone reward system. We pay to take something that work

[size=12pt][color=red][b]L2Sigmo Private Interlude Project License:[/b][/color][/size]

[hr]

[size=12pt][color=red]By purchasing our services, you agree to the following rules and accepting this license:[/color][/size]

1. [u][b]General:[/b][/u]

- L2Sigmo team members sell time needed for development, supporting members etc
- L2Sigmo is not responsible for any loss related with project, files etc
- We reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this license anytime
- We reserves the right to close project anytime
- Money refunds are possible, only in strictly certain cases
- All languages versions of this terms and conditions reflect the same principles
- We are not obliged to fix, repair each issue you have found immediately
- We are not obliged to provide help related with things other than our services
- We are allowed to temporary suspension of the development project anytime

2. [u][b]Premium Members:[/b][/u]

- Premium Member: Person which bought L2Sigmo files, services, access, etc
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your added codes/files to the source
- You are allowed to report issues related only with our services
- You are not allowed to resell, reshare, redistribute our files in any form
- It is the member responsibility to know if purchasing such services is legal in his or her country of residence
- L2Sigmo shall take all necessary measure in case of abuse from member as blocking account
- Your account will be locked immediately, in case of suspicion breaking the rules/license

[hr]

Project is under constant updates, fixes etc.

Before purchasing you are allowed to check our test server.

Each project has bugs, even this one, with no exceptions, make sure you understand it!

Before somebody from customer make post like he just read the whole licence and later spam i must do something like your nigga :)

[size=12pt][color=red][b]L2Sigmo Private Interlude Project License:[/b][/color][/size]

[hr]

[size=12pt][color=red]By purchasing our services, you agree to the following rules and accepting this license:[/color][/size]

1. [u][b]General:[/b][/u]

- L2Sigmo team members sell time needed for development, supporting members etc
- L2Sigmo is not responsible for any loss related with project, files etc
- We reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this license anytime
- We reserves the right to close project anytime
- Money refunds are possible, only in strictly certain cases
- All languages versions of this terms and conditions reflect the same principles
- We are not obliged to fix, repair each issue you have found immediately
- We are not obliged to provide help related with things other than our services
- We are allowed to temporary suspension of the development project anytime

2. [u][b]Premium Members:[/b][/u]

- Premium Member: Person which bought L2Sigmo files, services, access, etc
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your added codes/files to the source
- You are allowed to report issues related only with our services
- You are not allowed to resell, reshare, redistribute our files in any form
- It is the member responsibility to know if purchasing such services is legal in his or her country of residence
- L2Sigmo shall take all necessary measure in case of abuse from member as blocking account
- Your account will be locked immediately, in case of suspicion breaking the rules/license

[hr]

Project is under constant updates, fixes etc.

Before purchasing you are allowed to check our test server.

Each project has bugs, even this one, with no exceptions, make sure you understand it!

Before somebody from customer make post like he just read the whole licence and later spam i must do something like your nigga :)

People never read that stuff and then get surprises :p

now im know they don't read ;P

since its clearly said they dont have the right to blame or spam or start a war this was clearly visible on the forum's project as far as i remember.

since its clearly said they dont have the right to blame or spam or start a war this was clearly visible on the forum's project as far as i remember.

ofc we don't change licence since start selling :)

I just know that are some major problems of pack and because of this i can't start my own project.

Thanks to you of course.

You can drop whatever apologise you want, but here it is what is real going on.