[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

k00k00 it's in my team....

so... i have pay 100 f*cking euro for this project, no updates, so many problems.

Vhalior is a liar...

lets see this:

Ok, i will buy!!!

You will see tommorow in paypal " ----- "

30 Euro With 6/Months Updates.

And if is good, soon and full pack 100 euro.

Good Luck!!!!

=====

remember to send as a gift :p

Hmmm....something smells here..lets move on!!!

=====

I want Premium.

If i take the Premium ( with 100 euro ) 70 + 30 = 100

i will have 100% Support?

And SVN, Updates for lifetime.

====

yes you will have and also you can report it on our forum, so we will fix it

Oops.... Bullshit.....

I want my money back!

2 days before price was 100 for premium and 30 for compiled pack. when i bought SVN (Premium) he told me 70 euros.

I am in this forum 1/2 year .... would never say shit for no reason ....

if you want your money, then stay away from L2J Sigmo.

So , lets see.

I am an L2JSigmo customer since 1 week now. server pack has really big issues and i have a lot of problems too. I have asked Vhalior to fix one error (im not responsible for the error and he knows that) but he keeps telling me i will fix it this week. No error have been fixed and guess what? im trying to track him down on the msn but he is not online (or i am blocked). I have send message on the sigmo forum and mxc but answer none, by the way i haven't got yet any premium status on forum so i cant see a sh*t on it. I talked with Matim today and i told him the whole story but he answered me surprisely " When did you pay? Vhalior didnt tell me about any payment. Tell me when exactly you bought it " . When i told him i have payed with paypal he told me " if you can show me screen from your paypal history saying that you sent payment to vhaliors paypal, i would be able to help more " . I did that and until now i have no answer from both of them. Before i send him the screenshot of Paypal, he told me something very odd, " He said in last days nobody bought anything. " . Right, and i am santa claus, yay! If you can't trust your own team what the heck are you doing there Matim? Guys i dont care if you are on vacations/hollidays or anything like that. I payed for your pack and i want a better treatment. why do you keep selling if you cant help right now? What holliday offers and bullshit are you saying Vhalior? jesus ..  I regret the time i bought the pack, really... If you want customers , do your job!

I really apreciate you Matim for your awesome job on the community and i dont blame you for the whole thing, but chose wisely/carefully your team mates.

u recomend this service or not?

I wasnt even a customer and i had doubts about that pack :) see my post just a page before this one, if you guys would do just a little bit more research like i did, you wouldn't fall in such a thing like this

u recomend this service or not?

Never.... trust me.... I'm not an asshole that my reply is spam....

Have so many errors, and Vhalior don't help... ( is scam )

I pay 100 euro for Premium... and i don't have access in forum....

im trying to track him down on the msn but he is not online!

They aren't scammers,i don't think so.

I think that they are facing some problems each other and to have as an conclusion a bit mess up.

I agree that there aren't any apologizes for customers.

Anyway we will see in near future what's really up.

They aren't scammers,i don't think so.

I think that they are facing some problems each other and to have as an conclusion a bit mess up.

I agree that there aren't any apologizes for customers.

Anyway we will see in near future what's really up.

Im sorry.

I do not want to offend anyone.

behaved shit ....

Where is my accees in forum?

i don't care for the project. i care for my money.

So , lets see.

I am an L2JSigmo customer since 1 week now. server pack has really big issues and i have a lot of problems too. I have asked Vhalior to fix one error (im not responsible for the error and he knows that) but he keeps telling me i will fix it this week. No error have been fixed and guess what? im trying to track him down on the msn but he is not online (or i am blocked). I have send message on the sigmo forum and mxc but answer none, by the way i haven't got yet any premium status on forum so i cant see a sh*t on it. I talked with Matim today and i told him the whole story but he answered me surprisely " When did you pay? Vhalior didnt tell me about any payment. Tell me when exactly you bought it " . When i told him i have payed with paypal he told me " if you can show me screen from your paypal history saying that you sent payment to vhaliors paypal, i would be able to help more " . I did that and until now i have no answer from both of them. Before i send him the screenshot of Paypal, he told me something very odd, " He said in last days nobody bought anything. " . Right, and i am santa claus, yay! If you can't trust your own team what the heck are you doing there Matim? Guys i dont care if you are on vacations/hollidays or anything like that. I payed for your pack and i want a better treatment. why do you keep selling if you cant help right now? What holliday offers and bullshit are you saying Vhalior? jesus ..  I regret the time i bought the pack, really... If you want customers , do your job!

I really apreciate you Matim for your awesome job on the community and i dont blame you for the whole thing, but chose wisely/carefully your team mates.

Im not the owner of the project, im retired developer.

BaGGoC - i have been asking for proof of payment, because vhalior was saying nobody bought anything last days - thats why. I wont comment more, until i wont receive reply with explanation from vhalior, but seems he is ignoring me now since justice told me hw was online.

About lack of commits (now im talking only about me and my work) - im in englend now, also  in free time I have been continuing work on 2nd svn only because being constantly c/pied by own premium customers.

About money, svn or forum access, Im not the one who can help in this case, because: i havent o svn/timeline admin priv, also every payment was sent at vhalior`s paypal (except fighter`boss, first member)

I have too bought this for 100 euros.

I did recive 1 fix, and that was so all the NPC's would spawn.. That was like 2-3 weeks ago.

Since then, I haven't tested much, I've heard about a few bugs on the forum by another premium member, who hasn't gotten any answer by Vhalior. I've asked Vhalior what the f uck's going on with the sigmo project since no new updates are coming up, and also no "news" are being published. He ignored that message.

Yesterday I asked him, what the hell is going on with the forum?! And he replied with "Host problems", okay I said.

So we know that Vhalior is available atleast for simple questions that he can answer. There's no way for us to get our money back, so stop even trying.. The thing we can do is to ask vhalior whats going to happen in the future? Will he provide us with the same features he promised? And holiday or not, these are crucial times, if a big company took holiday, and their servers were down, they would fix it, because customers are important even AFTER they've paid!

Im not the owner of the project, im retired developer.

BaGGoC - i have been asking for proof of payment, because vhalior was saying nobody bought anything last days - thats why. I wont comment more, until i wont receive reply with explanation from vhalior, but seems he is ignoring me now since justice told me hw was online.

About lack of commits (now im talking only about me and my work) - im in englend now, also  in free time I have been continuing work on 2nd svn only because being constantly c/pied by own premium customers.

About money, svn or forum access, Im not the one who can help in this case, because: i havent o svn/timeline admin priv, also every payment was sent at vhalior`s paypal (except fighter`boss, first member)

I had sent to you the proofs.

When you have time, check.

I have too bought this for 100 euros.

I did recive 1 fix, and that was so all the NPC's would spawn.. That was like 2-3 weeks ago.

Since then, I haven't tested much, I've heard about a few bugs on the forum by another premium member, who hasn't gotten any answer by Vhalior. I've asked Vhalior what the f uck's going on with the sigmo project since no new updates are coming up, and also no "news" are being published. He ignored that message.

Yesterday I asked him, what the hell is going on with the forum?! And he replied with "Host problems", okay I said.

So we know that Vhalior is available atleast for simple questions that he can answer. There's no way for us to get our money back, so stop even trying.. The thing we can do is to ask vhalior whats going to happen in the future? Will he provide us with the same features he promised? And holiday or not, these are crucial times, if a big company took holiday, and their servers were down, they would fix it, because customers are important even AFTER they've paid!

make bump every 24 hours may. time for us don't have.

Well said scrubs, well said, actually i am not a premium member of l2sigmo, i was interested but not anymore, major reason was that matim will be in the project i just can't trust klebitz/vhalior, no offense but that's it.

Well said scrubs, well said, actually i am not a premium member of l2sigmo, i was interested but not anymore, major reason was that matim will be in the project i just can't trust klebitz/vhalior, no offense but that's it.

Metim is a good person, just do not know about the last days.

True, Matim being in this project gave me confidence in buying it, he's one of few dev's that I trust.

How ever, it's not Matim's fault, so we can't blame him for anything, he's a part of the team, not the owner.

And since he has tried to get ahold of Vhalior proves that he means well.