How to kill rbs easy!

Thats a bug working on my server (L2Lords Interlude)

Get a char nobless with strider, than go to kill some big RB's (like antharas) and use the skill to destroy castle door in sieges :D

My clan with 7 ppl got 40+weps :D

Other bug:

When you will go to some big RB, like antharas, you dont need to make the quest! Make some dagger do the quest, then use silent move or stealh and make him go to RB, than use summon friend! In that server Summon Friend dont exist more :D

Good luck!

Get a char nobless with strider, than go to kill some big RB's (like antharas) and use the skill to destroy castle door in sieges :D

Other bug:

When you will go to some big RB, like antharas, you dont need to make the quest! Make some dagger do the quest, then use silent move or stealh and make him go to RB, than use summon friend! In that server Summon Friend dont exist more :D

Good luck!

is it multiskill or multiclass server?

dagger class does not have summon friend skill !

Wait, What? You got wepons from castle door?

what it mean summon friend? i never see that^^)

It's a skill from c5 for all summoner class's (warlock etc.) You can summon 1 party member to you. In interlude it got changed. It will summon all your party members, the only thing is that you need summon crystals. Aswell in Interlude DoomCryer(wc) get Gate Chant. This will summon the whole party to the DC without any need of summon crystals :)